Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

#SSOM: Tessy (@bossladytess) Is Our Style Star This December, Let’s Meet Her! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #SSOM: Tessy (@bossladytess) Is Our Style Star This December, Let’s Meet Her! (655 Views)

5 Affordable but Cute African Hairstyles For This December. / ******Enjoy Our Fashion Design Training At A Discounted Fee This December!!! / Glamourous Dresses You Should Buy This December- 9ja.site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#SSOM: Tessy (@bossladytess) Is Our Style Star This December, Let’s Meet Her! by cooproton: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Its been a while and i sincerely apologize for the absence. Today we feature one of the finest ladies from the south south of Nigeria. She is amazing in so many ways.

Join us on the incredible journey as we get to know who Tessy is and what her fashion sense ‘smells’ like.

Let’s meet Tessy….

BRIEF TALK ABOUT YOURSELF

My name is Tessy Peters, a student of University of Port Harcourt studying Geology. My favorite color is black. I’m the kind of person you refer to as half-human, half-amazing. Lol.
Favorite FASHION QUOTE

Be classy and graceful.
Brief talk on your style / PERSONALITY MEETS STYLE

My Style/Personality: Uhmmmm…my style is simple and elegant..And I always make sure there’s a touch of black. *smiles*

http://popularitybar.net/ssom-tessy-bossladytess-is-our-style-star-this-december-lets-meet-her/

(1) (Reply)

With Clothing Dropshipping, Add Dropship Designer Clothing To Your Inventory / The Anatomy Of Aba Custom Tailored Dress Shirt / Stock Plain White/black Polo Needed (bulk), *dealers Com In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.