Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Anatomy Of Aba Custom Tailored Dress Shirt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Anatomy Of Aba Custom Tailored Dress Shirt (656 Views)

Custom Tailored Shirts / I'm Looking For Vintage Dress Shirt Designers / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Anatomy Of Aba Custom Tailored Dress Shirt by DresniceLook: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aba, Enyimba city was brought to limelight recently. It was pretty good news, honestly; it was. This time around, unlike before, the story told was about resilience, perseverance, and reawakening of black’s man ingenuity.

Social media across Nigeria was engulfed by this tale, brought by the uninvited August visitor; the recession. Apparently, you may agree or chose to disagree, whether the current economic reality is a blessing or a curse. Whatever your disposition to this thought is, I strongly believe it’s a blessing.

At least it stirred us to retrospect about project Nigeria, as a country we had shortchanged our future development and true economic growth in place of crude oil.

Crude oil economy is dis-rating, but something impressing is emerging forth, we are retracing the missed track that will lead us to greatness, as a country. The ingenuity of good people of Nigeria is once again appreciated and recognized, to me, we are about to find the unending oil well.
I don’t know why I am sounding like an economic analyst. The main idea was to make a post about Anatomy of Dresnice custom tailored clothes, but I drifted into this Aba and Nigeria economy talks.

Yeah! It’s pretty understandable; at least we operate from Aba, so we have to discuss Dresnice from the perspective of Aba custom tailored Dress shirt. Though we do something on par with international standards, yet we operate from Aba.

I’ll attempt to discuss every bit of a well-tailored shirt, what you should expect when aim for classy custom tailored shirts. You will agree with me that there are things you can’t easily find in ready-to-wear clothes, but you can easily create it by custom tailoring your cloth. But, not many of us know the basics elements of shirts, so it will be pretty tough to create a classy looking shirt for specific suppose like a dinner party. Without, prior knowledge of what makes a classy dinner shirt. These elements such as the collar, yoke, placket, hem, pocket, cuff, patterns, fabrics and types of buttons are what make up an anatomy of a shirt. You need to get them right.

Getting it right demands:
1. Defining your purpose, what did you need the shirt for?
Do you want to make a fashion statement or just want to be fashion correct….
2. What do you like about your favorite shirts?
While, if you want to be fashion correct, your fave may not count. But you, if you want to make a fashion statement, breaking the rule or sticking with what work with you, will be a great option.
3. How much do you know about shirt fabrics?
This is also necessary because some details are classier when you tailored them with the right fabrics. For instance, an executive shirt with spread collar will be pretty classier on Royal oxford shirting fabrics than an End on End shirting fabrics.
On the subsequent posts, I will walk you through everything you will need to consider when you want to make a custom shirt.
Meanwhile, if you have any question please drop it in the comment box. If you want to get a feel of our custom tailored shirts checks them out on our social media accounts:
Twitter/Instagram: @Dresnice_com
FaceBook: Dresnice
Dresnice is a digital fashion house we allow fashion enthusiasts to find style and fit fulfillment by combining the convenience of online custom tailoring and distribution of sartorial fashions.
If you would like to have a custom tailored connect with us on whats-app: 08171836780.
Mr.Chino
Next Post: The anatomy of Aba custom tailored Dress shirt: Types of dress shirt collar.

(1) (Reply)

6 Dress Shoes Every Man Must Own / New Uk Polo Tshirts For Sale / Call Me If U Wanna Dread Your Hair So Perfectly From The Root.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.