Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! (942 Views)

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Shades Pogba In New Tweet / FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
No love from Stanbic IBTC bank who chose to use Chelsea's woeful league position to promote their services on Twitter . Off course Chelsea fans reacted to the ad tweet .

More reactions here --- http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/12/stanbic-ibtc-shades-heck-outta-chelsea.html

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Read reactions from the fans below :

Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by kossyablaze(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive yeye bank.
Meanwhile wen man utd get Chelsea. Dis month abi?.cant wait to collect my awufu 3points b4 promo go end.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by Teewhy2: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't think this is a good market gimmicks, some Chelsea fans banking with the bank might not take it lightly especially in Nigeria where football follower ship is like a cult. In Nigeria, when you go for job interview the club you support can either make you get or lose the job. I have witness a scenario where by a Manchester United fan lost a job because he put a small metal crest of his club on his suit but most likely the people who interviewed him are Chelsea fans. I think this might not generate the necessary positive response they are looking for.

Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by DickDastardly(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nothin makes my day like when Chelsea gets beaten cheesy grin cool
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by kossyablaze(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Me too. I hate that I love it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa oo grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by davspog2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Typical chelsea fans would take it personal!! Meanwhile trolling is one aspect of football that makes it fun and that's why we love it!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
So who are the current league champions?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

So who are the current league champions?

grin grin ... you wan carry your love play here ba grin grin . I no dey disturb oo ... but una love dey sweet sha
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin ... you wan carry your love play here ba grin grin . I no dey disturb oo ... but una love dey sweet sha
Babe, I no go lie sey I like the guy. We are in the 21st century. No dulling. If you like a guy, toast him! cheesy
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Babe, I no go lie sey I like the guy. We are in the 21st century. No dulling. If you like a guy, toast him! cheesy

Easy sha oo ....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Easy sha oo ....
Thanks dearie. I no be small pikin, I know what I'm doing smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Chelsea New Coach Just Arrived!! See Who And Photos / Messi Pulls An "Olamide Hit" On Ronaldo / How To Win #100million On 1960bet With Just #20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.