Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (79375 Views)

Wow!! This Lady’s Nose Is Something Else, Give It A Suitable Name- Photo / Hilarious Name (photo) / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol.... Make una leave suzuki DAzuki alone na
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oooooh:
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by cccxxiii: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin

You r Kwarapt!

2 Likes

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by tpiar: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
LOL seriously though. what is AA

you na.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
oga pitty me na
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by tpiar: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
cccxxiii:
grin

You r Kwarapt!

your gif is juju though.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by symbianDON(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
bad boy dasuki
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Spanner4(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
If he ever mention my name eehn ehn... I go use spanner reset his factory embarassed
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Natpat: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
If u dare mention my name na sango god of thunder go fire u
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
He is just like "Bros seun, im sorry i have to sing like a canary, it is in me" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by allyon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some of them will cry river in front of the judge. And be like.. Na just 120m i collect. I swear i go pay am back... Lols
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Greed don turn dis one 2 public ridicule, I empathize with his Family,................there dignity is lost forever.

Never again shall we have ATM father Christmas as NSA

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by ewenla1234(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ewenla4Youths

After the Reggae, Play d Blues as Mtn Blesses Nigerians with 3gb for just 300 Naira...1 day ago Mtn releases 3gb for 3gb but it's only weekend plan it's a serious joke this time around. NCC has really gingered these guys up. See as them dey shiver cos nobody wan make NCC turn their lenses come meet them dey sleep. Or, is it the spirit of the season? We don't know nor do we care to know. You may want to ask 'How is this possible with just ₦300 only'?,well it is very possible after following the few steps. How to Subscribe to Mtn 3gb for 300 naira weekend plan dial *131*1*5# and you will see list of plans, Just choose the second option by typing 2 and tapping the send button, ₦300 will be deducted from your account balance and your 3GB data for the weekend will be activated. So if you are looking forward to having a weekend with some more surfing, downloads, etc. Then the mtn 3GB for ₦300 data plan will be the preferred package.
Ewenla4Youths.com

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Day11(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
The wicked person doesn't fear God, No man acts wisely except as influenced by that fear.

Dasuki, May God help you.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by bizgai(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
DASUKI MY DADUKI, PLS DON'T MENTION 6.5 BILLION I RECEIVED TO CLEAR GEJ POSERS THAT LITTER THE STREETS OF ABUJA AND OTUOKE O
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by SlyIg(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Harfisco(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oloriburuku ,agba ofo,eyin yin ko ni da

2 Likes

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
LOL seriously though. what is AA
African American
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by dsylvo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
I pray make he no remember tell efcc say he transfer MTN #50 to my phone ooooo
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by dokunbam(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki the most popular person in Nigeria now
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by MEILYN(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerians are so creative. You can't imagine how many funny memes I have seen over this Dasukigate.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Dharnchuks(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reminds me of those days, when one person is caught for an offense and the teacher brings him to class to point out the others. Na dat time I go dey pray to dey invisible..

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by somez(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dansuki the snitch.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by nonjebose(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
Chai! cry
Why are they making this man an object of ridicule? angry angry
because some pieces of meat are missing in the pot, and they saw his hands stained with oil

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by cardreader: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
grin
some politicians will be like "I beg no mention me oo" grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Commentus2: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Commentus don come back! One yeye mod ban am for over 25years kilode! On top nothing cool ko ni da fun mod yen walai cool

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
How the mighty are fallen. This man used to be among the most powerful and highly respected. He usurped the powers of Defense Minister and Service Chiefs in the procurement of arms and ammunition. Now he's paying for it even when nothing has been traced to his personal accounts.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by alexzula(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
especially wen his abt 2 mention d names of pple dat did 4 him spiritual cleasin.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ogbeche77:
African American
i kinda figured she meant african-american. dasuki is a very handsome man though, i must say. it eludes me why such a pleasant looking man can be so full of darkness.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Trapnews: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Hehehe grin, It reminds me of Secondary school days when only me will be caught and punish for an offense many of us commit. As a sharp guy i wouldn't want to go down alone grin.
Another coward spotted! undecided

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Inconclusive Dasuki... Naso I wan dash my little niece N50. I almost faint wen she ask... Hope it's not from Dasuki!

Lolz!!! By the way what is the meaning of Dasuki
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Olisa Metuh is smart. He called press conference to state clearly that he didn't receive anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laffzzzzzzzz / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.