Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (79586 Views)

Wow!! This Lady’s Nose Is Something Else, Give It A Suitable Name- Photo / Hilarious Name (photo) / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Trapnews: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
kITATITA:
How the mighty are fallen. This man used to be among the most powerful and highly respected. He usurped the powers of Defense Minister and Service Chiefs in the procurement of arms and ammunition. Now he's paying for it even when nothing has been traced to his personal accounts.
grin

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by larrymoore(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
thief thief no go oo
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
i kinda figured she meant african-american. dasuki is a very handsome man though, i must say. it eludes me why such a pleasant looking man can be so full of darkness.

Was lucifer ugly
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Goldencollins: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Dasuki this, Dasuki that, people re suffering...Zombies making excuses for baba Buhari who promised heaven and earth before December. Even youths saying that government is clearing pdp's mess after several months instead of reminding d government of there promises...make una kontinue!
its obvious the youths have been compromised by APC, they are now like robots controlled by APC, only God knows the kind of spell or charm APC used on many Nigerian youths cuz most of them are now equivalent to zombies.

2 Likes

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
HirstMOG:

Was lucifer ugly
touche grin

strong point made, and acknowledged
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
HirstMOG:

Lolz!!! By the way what is the meaning of Dasuki
I dunno o lol

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by shaggyosas(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by MzPecs(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
nonjebose:
because some pieces of meat are missing in the pot, and they saw his hands stained with oil
Tell me no one else is committing bigger crime than his.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by lekkyb: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
d look be like, Jonathan na you cause am oo
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by deebest(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol...end time look
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother recently bought a used techno n7 phone after up to 11 years of using nokia torch light phone. To be on the safer side, I have written a letter to EFCC denoucing, renoucing and denying every tie he has with my family. We have strong reasons that he might have been funded by Dasuki. In the letter, signed by my father, he is no longer my father's son, he has been disowned by my father, so he is no longer my brother. Dasuki money is 666 money. I have neither spoken or seen him since then, I have neither used or touched the mobile device.

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother recently bought a used techno n7 phone after up to 11 years of using nokia torch light phone. To be on the safer side, I have written a letter to EFCC denoucing, renoucing and denying every tie he has with my family. We have strong reasons to believe that he might had been funded by Dasuki. In the letter, signed by my father, he is no longer my father's son, he has been disowned by my father, so he is no longer my brother. Dasuki money is 666 money. Even the money that he used in buying crayfish for my mother's soup which I initially refused to refund but by the better advice of my lawyer I have refunded totalling N30, have been refunded completely. I did not eat the crayfish inside the soup, even after the refund. I have neither spoken or seen him since then, I have neither used or touched the mobile device. I have stopped any form of relationship suggesting affinity with my schoolmate named Victory Dokpesi until this case has been resolved, who knows he might be related to the Dokpesi , till after the casLet it be known ooo.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
what hurts. me d most is as a presiding officer (PO)during the March and April elections PDP only gave me N2000 to share with my team (of 3).

so out of 2.1 bn dollars only 800 naira reach me ?? PDP needs to probe bode George because he must have diverted the already diverted funds for arms converted to funds meant for south west campaign to his personal pocket.
. GEJ served in osun state too so am sure he would have made special allocation for osun corpers.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by kitchen(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
not funny... BTW, He never mentioned my Name.... my jazz still dey work
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Busynikita(f): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chei, I no fit laff.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by lastpage: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
tollytexy:
I guess crooks names start from D.. dansuki.. diezani .. and my roomate name Danny lol

add Dokpesi to that "grin" list! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW : If you receive a Christmas gift, ..........just confirm that it was not bought with "Dasuki Money", before you open it!
Awoof don dey get bone nowadays o! shocked shocked undecided
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Catalyst007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Black Apes!!! Our leaders are just worthless!

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by isacolukay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
ewenla1234:
Ewenla4Youths

After the Reggae, Play d Blues
Ewenla4Youths.com

Comrade Ropo?
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Sasuwa(f): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
NEVER IN YOUR LIFE FOLLWO MR. CLUELESS
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by gretblue: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
kITATITA:
Olisa Metuh is smart. He called press conference to state clearly that he didn't receive anything.
He's being clever by half.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by eROCK247(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Dasuki this, Dasuki that, people re suffering...Zombies making excuses for baba Buhari who promised heaven and earth before December. Even youths saying that government is clearing pdp's mess after several months instead of reminding d government of there promises...make una kontinue!
That's y posterity will hold the youths of this generation responsible for the many problems plaguing the country. After all, even d bible says that he who does take good care of d little he's given(PVC), will not be given what is rightfully his(political power).
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by lastpage: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Commentus2:
Commentus don come back! One yeye mod ban am for over 25years kilode! On top nothing cool ko ni da fun mod yen walai cool

That Mod wicked kwa! 25 years!

That Mod should head the kworuption Court dealing with #DasukiGate.

It will be like:

Dokpesi - 219 years in jail

Dasuki - 873 yrs in jail

Dezzianni - 496 yrs with hard labor

Bafarawa - 510 urs with hard labor

GEJ - Life imprisonment with no option of parole

Ngoi Okonjo - 666 yrs with no option of fine .............. e.t.c

That Mod badt gaan ni. Ko ni beeshuo fun! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by iconSAGE1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls oo my sister has been troubling me about this Children's Ipad..the one they Use for learning, Abeg how do I get it and how much. I think sum1 is selling it Nairaland here, pls if u sell one let me know.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Goldencollins:

its obvious the youths have been compromised by APC, they are now like robots controlled by APC, only God knows the kind of spell or charm APC used on many Nigerian youths cuz most of them are now equivalent to zombies.

That's true bro, most of them re blinded by party fellowship. It's now all bout party, not really what one has to offer . Most believe that all APC members re saints, while pdp goons re d oppst. They re being deceived by online overlords like Omojuwa and NgeneUkwene w/o knowing the duo are paid party agents. We need prayers man. Our economy is failing, unemployment rate is getting worse. No light, No fuel...hopefully by next yr, they'll get back to there senses and ask for good governance...
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by bejeria101(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
He's looking like..."You think say I no go mention you abi" tongue grin

Hehehe *make i go change name asap* lol
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Commentus2: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

That Mod wicked kwa! 25 years!

That Mod should head the kworuption Court dealing with #DasukiGate.

It will be like:

Dokpesi - 219 years in jail

Dasuki - 873 yrs in jail

Dezzianni - 496 yrs with hard labor

Bafarawa - 510 urs with hard labor

GEJ - Life imprisonment with no option of parole

Ngoi Okonjo - 666 yrs with no option of fine .............. e.t.c

That Mod badt gaan ni. Ko ni beeshuo fun! grin grin

Lastpage!
E fi won le pelu dem go work for their salary (she Seun don dey pay dem one self) if it doesn't cost kobo to open another handle. Dem go ban, I go open!
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by tollytexy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

add Dokpesi to that "grin" list! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW : If you receive a Christmas gift, ..........just confirm that it was not bought with "Dasuki Money", before you open it!
Awoof don dey get bone nowadays o! shocked shocked undecided

Hehehehe
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by nonjebose(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Tell me no one else is committing bigger crime than his.
Of course so many are. Should we turn a blind eye to such as this all the time because others are doing it?
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by deskossy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
tollytexy:
I guess crooks names start from D.. dansuki.. diezani..dokpesi etc. even my roomate name Dare lol
Daura President
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Ayima: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki was the ATM during Jonathan's government, Naso I wan dash my little niece N50. I almost faint wen she ask... Hope it's not from Dasuki! Nigerian leaders are interesting species i must say.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Irritant: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Hehehe grin, It reminds me of Secondary school days when only me will be caught and punish for an offense many of us commit. As a sharp guy i wouldn't want to go down alone grin.

Lol, that's not Sharp bro....u were a snitch grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by nelson212(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki, all those ashawo gurls were U been follow give our arms money, make U begin dey mention their names o.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Laffzzzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.