Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal (1559 Views)

The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by oc2fish: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by bronzegoddess(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
If u understand this topic, pls explain to me

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by ORACLE1975(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
I can't explain oo
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by fluffybaby(f): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Scratching my head........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by fiftynaira(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
5 out of every 10 persons there got no kidney..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by chris4gold(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
what is dis 1 saying ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by chukxie(m): 2:51am On Dec 16, 2015
The Op is happy to be travelling from Malaysia to Nigeria for perhaps the Xmas and New Year festivities. Let's not ridicule him. Have a safe trip. By the way, I'm holidaying in KL, Bukit Bintang to be precise.

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by Teeboy22(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
oc2fish:
Politics
Nice one mi broda
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal by loomer: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
People like us wey neva enter plane no fit complain o

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The Lagos International Airport / PTA- Personal Travel Allowance / Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.