Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. (2793 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. by shalomm: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
facileconsults:

Contact me then, you won't touch 10K from your 30K budget

i am contacting you already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

please help a brother
Re: Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. by Yinkash100(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
chukel:
ok. but mostly for students who are determined to make it big financially while studying. contact me.

i'll like it also
Re: Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. by chukel(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yinkash100:

i'll like it also
reach me on Whatsapp or bbm. Check my signature.
Re: Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. by coconat(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED. I WILL BE MOVING TO UNIPORT NEXT MONTH. PLS I NEED INFO 07067650586
facileconsults:
In a student environment, I guess your best shot is selling internet databundle, airtime and bulk sms on your website because in this internet age, I don't think there is any student that does not use a phone with internet connection and to connect to the internet will always need internet databundle.

With a very small token you can have your own website where you will sell databundle, airtime and bulk sms to your fellow student and make huge profit.

Its one of the business I do and I'm even planning to spread my tentacles to student environment because its right location where this business will thrive more.

All you need to do after getting the website is to make a small banner and flyers with the name/link of your website boldly written with prices of all your products for awareness on campus.

This is the best business I think you can do as a student because it won't interfere with your education in anyway since allocation of the databundle and airtime transaction will not be manual but automatically programmed on the website, so technically you won't have to do anything practically other than promote your website on campus through word of mouth advert, the banner/flyers, your BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media platforms to your friends, relatives and fellow students.

If you are interested the web guy that did mine can do yours to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Money Transfer Business In Nigeria.eg Money Gram,western Union. / MMM Zimbabwe Crashes MMM Nigeria Next In Line / Independent Oil Marketer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.