Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,412 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas (1219 Views)

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com / How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by samuelchimmy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
An Igbo man calls his son in South Africa last week & says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough".
"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in USA and tell her".
Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls home immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
"I told you, it's done! They are coming home for Christmas"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by SurefireAsoOke: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by Kayoski(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
so?
Re: How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by Jaynec(f): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
hehehehehehe.. So funny
Re: How Igbo Parents Trick Thier Children To Come Home For Xmas by mrwonlasewonie: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin

Expensive joke

After the deed has been done she won't trust her parents again. Trust is a very difficult virtue to earn. Parents shouldn't use this to their disadvantage

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Gets Huge Toilet Cake For 40th Birthday [PICS] / Miracles In Ogoja With Bishop Josef Bassey 26th - 27th January,2016 (pic Inside) / It's My Wife's Birthday - Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.