Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Mourinho Vows To Fight To The End. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Vows To Fight To The End. (251 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Vows To Fight To The End. by Jahelastic(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jose Mourinho insists he will fight to stay as Chelsea manager after accusing his players of betraying him in their 2-1 defeat at Premier League leaders Leicester City. Mourinho told Chelsea’s underachieving stars to be humble as they look to turn around their dismal defence of the English title and claimed he wants to remain in charge.

Chelsea have lost nine of their 16 league games so far this season and sit just one point above the relegation zone, while Leicester climbed back to the top thanks to goals from Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez at the King Power Stadium on Monday. “I feel like my work was betrayed,” said Mourinho..............

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2015/12/betrayed-mourinho-vows-to-fight-on.html?m=0#more

(1) (Reply)

Than Me Telling Me What Too / Which Website Can I Access The Life Streaming Of EPL / Where Sell The Least Expensive Runescape 2007 Gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.