Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (63337 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Dimmy20(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
U av a serious problem sir....u need d wisdom of God.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Ewizard(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
A driving license!wink

Pretty smart!

Consider it done. smiley

Buh.. Wait!

Inline wit d FRSC policy to ensure safety of pedestrians, drivers, and other road users.
You re required to provide any proof showing that you ve bin duly trained, tested and successfully completed a driving course..

While providing us wit dat.. also include a means tru which we can get to u.. grin

Your New License awaits you!
Hapi Xmas my lady!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by henrysam(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Tell her you know all about her sexcapedes and that you have forgiven her but if she continues you might not be able to bear it again.
Life is give and take unless you have not sinned against her before.
Even if u need to give her a second chance though very difficult but life must go on
If you decide to throw her out. The next one that will come how do you figure how she will be in terms of behaviour and infidelity.
15 years is not a play man.
Move along with your life

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by 1miccza: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedI don't get why people cheat....The stench is alarming! How do they even cope with the guilt?

If You feel You're No Longer compatible with Your partner..A simple "Hey, I wanna breakup..this isn't working" Would do...It's gonna be hard but less painful n Heartbreaking.cry

infidelity in Marriage isn't something You just Overlook...undecided Once a Cheater, Always a cheater..lipsrsealed

Dump the biitch and Re-Marry!!undecided Easypizzy! Problem solved!
For better for worse my Round black Ass!angry

Thumbs up. People no longer see cheating as a problem or sin . It's a sign of the end of days..
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Bdemmy(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongueThanks!wink

For the records, My Ass isn't Black...It's just An expression I slearnt from "Cookie" in The series movie "Empire"..wink

But is it round?
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by 1miccza: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedI don't get why people cheat....The stench is alarming! How do they even cope with the guilt?

If You feel You're No Longer compatible with Your partner..A simple "Hey, I wanna breakup..this isn't working" Would do...It's gonna be hard but less painful n Heartbreaking.cry

infidelity in Marriage isn't something You just Overlook...undecided Once a Cheater, Always a cheater..lipsrsealed

Dump the biitch and Re-Marry!!undecided Easypizzy! Problem solved!
For better for worse my Round black Ass!angry

Thumbs up. People no longer see cheating as a problem or sin . It's a sign of the end of days.. Op dump her and remarry ASAP..
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Gerrard59(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2015
He should pray for her to change - The typical response given by majority of Nairaland males when a man cheats on his lady /wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by mart2k(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:
My wife and I had been married 15 years and we had been through some challenging times like most couples. Our sex life was regular but my wife was never really willing to explore things in the bedroom and whilst I desired her to be more adventurous l accepted it.

I had bought some toys but she seemed aghast at thought of using them. I received a promotion at work and the demands of the role meant longer hours at work and often compiling reports late into the night. During this time I noted my wife gradually spending more time on the computer on social media mainly with her group of close friends. Over a 6 month period she stayed up later and later and I would tell her to come to bed but eventually fall asleep. Not long after this she told me her and a friend were going to another state to visit a work colleague. Given l was busy at work l thought a good chance to catch up over the weekend. So the wife went and returned and said she had a great time and caught up with some old and new friends so l was happy for her. She soon returned to staying up late and noticeably seemed consumed by her mobile. this continued and a month or so later I had a conference out of town and asked if wife wanted to come for the few days but she said she would get bored. So this came and went and it appeared my wife was losing interest in sex.

One day out of curiosity l decided to check the home computer and in checking the history l found the previous night an adult web site had been accessed. I didn’t think much of it but a few days later same thing so I asked wife and she said it was prob just a pop up she may have accidentally accessed.

The history log was wiped from thereafter. I could never see my wife having an affair but it began to eat at me thus l downloaded some spyware. The results stunned me as l found my wife was . I accessed emails and pics and found my wife had spent a weekend not with a friend but with a guy who she spent all weekend sleeping with. Explicit pics showed her being a total dirty slut and the guy was very well endowed and noticeably much thicker than I. He had also travelled and slept with her in our bed whilst l was on the conference.

I love her so much, I have forgiven her but the thought of it can’t make me go near her again.. I don’t know what to do, I am scared of starting over with another woman again or being alone

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-wife-slept-with-another-man-what-should-i-do/
Now, if men were asked to com out, I bliv u wil show face. Shame on u, uar not a man at all if not, u wil not b here asking us wat to do next. If I were u, d story wud v been 'how I divorce my miserable wife'. I op uar wise enof to understand d msg m trying to pass to u. Just go ahead n make us proud by doing d needful. Dnt forget to update us.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by cupidhero(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2015
This story no happen for west Africa. Na nairaland be this.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by teemy(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
@Realwvn

King James Bible
Matthew 19:8
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so

So if you feel yourself as hardhearted do not bother reading through to the end if you know you would never let this go but from the tone of the write up of the man of this story I believe this is not so.

Also I have to add that it is you and not anyone else who would have to live with the outcome of your conclusion so decide well.

What has been done has been done and now the cleanup. For your union to succeed do try and see if there remains hope. Get your wife admit to her error without the evidence and see if she owns up and if not show her the evidence and if she still denies it then you have in your hands a chronic liar. Owning up would allow you ask her what was the difference she sought in the other guy. From your write up I feel the tuneup for her was the dirty talk instead of the kinkiness of sex. I believe you ought to have known this if words affect her a lot somewhere along the line in your relationship. Ask her if she wants to break it up and what steps she would take to ensure it does not happen again.

Never raise your voice to her at this point if you truly want to know her heart. You really wanted to bond more with wifey hence your trying to spice up things on the marriage bed but you married someone who believed in getting out of situations with lies. Henceforth outlaw all forms of lying in your home either from you or her and dissuade her from friends that do.

I do hope you find it in your heart to forgive her else that could live with you even if you decide to go your different ways. She is your wife, play her buttons once again to own her soul.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Ewizard:

Pretty smart!

Consider it done. smiley

Buh.. Wait!

Inline wit d FRSC policy to ensure safety of pedestrians, drivers, and other road users.
You re required to provide any proof showing that you ve bin duly trained, tested and successfully completed a driving course..

While providing us wit dat.. also include a means tru which we can get to u.. grin

Your New License awaits you!
Hapi Xmas my lady!
LoLgrin

Thankyou...grin
Uh...Still learning actually...Still in Process!wink
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by alobright17(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
I have no reason to blame you but all I have to say is for you to let her off your life she don't deserve you let her be with the new guy and receive her karma check.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Bdemmy:

But is it round?
lipsrsealedNo! it's triangular!undecided
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by youngibeh(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:
My wife and I had been married 15 years and we had been through some challenging times like most couples. Our sex life was regular but my wife was never really willing to explore things in the bedroom and whilst I desired her to be more adventurous l accepted it.

I had bought some toys but she seemed aghast at thought of using them. I received a promotion at work and the demands of the role meant longer hours at work and often compiling reports late into the night. During this time I noted my wife gradually spending more time on the computer on social media mainly with her group of close friends. Over a 6 month period she stayed up later and later and I would tell her to come to bed but eventually fall asleep. Not long after this she told me her and a friend were going to another state to visit a work colleague. Given l was busy at work l thought a good chance to catch up over the weekend. So the wife went and returned and said she had a great time and caught up with some old and new friends so l was happy for her. She soon returned to staying up late and noticeably seemed consumed by her mobile. this continued and a month or so later I had a conference out of town and asked if wife wanted to come for the few days but she said she would get bored. So this came and went and it appeared my wife was losing interest in sex.

One day out of curiosity l decided to check the home computer and in checking the history l found the previous night an adult web site had been accessed. I didn’t think much of it but a few days later same thing so I asked wife and she said it was prob just a pop up she may have accidentally accessed.

The history log was wiped from thereafter. I could never see my wife having an affair but it began to eat at me thus l downloaded some spyware. The results stunned me as l found my wife was . I accessed emails and pics and found my wife had spent a weekend not with a friend but with a guy who she spent all weekend sleeping with. Explicit pics showed her being a total dirty slut and the guy was very well endowed and noticeably much thicker than I. He had also travelled and slept with her in our bed whilst l was on the conference.

I love her so much, I have forgiven her but the thought of it can’t make me go near her again.. I don’t know what to do, I am scared of starting over with another woman again or being alone

Bros am sorry to say this but you have to end it now! or else tongue that's what you will get. Even the bible made it very clear in that aspect The Bible gives two clear grounds for divorce: (1) sexual immorality (Matthew 5:32; 19:9) and (2) abandonment by an unbeliever (1 Corinthians 7:15). Even in these two instances, though, divorce is not required or even encouraged. The most that can be said is that sexual immorality and abandonment are grounds (an allowance) for divorce.

Good luck!!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by danton(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
To me is over between us... I CAN NEVER NEVER SHARE A ROOM WITH HER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by miqos02(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
divorce her
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Qualer:

c'mon babe, let's stop it by making it a reality, just once.... and again if the once is too good cheesy cool
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Bro u don't need any advice , u only want a listening ear to lighten ur heavy heart!

How did I know this?

Because ............
1. You said u love her very much = u cannot leave her
2. You don't want to start all over again = u cannot leave her
3. You have forgiven her = u can never leave her no matter the gravity of sin she commits against you.

Its unfortunate.
Confront her and continue to spy on her
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by mart2k(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Confessng:
For better for worse!
However remember for a woman to cheat the man must have touched her sensitive spots(not her body but her mind)

Except you married an Olosho in which case you have only yourself to blame .

If the first is the case you may want to call take some days off work and try to get to the depth of what happened .

Betterstill use the spyware to find out how he is making love to her mind ,trust me its not about how endowed the man is that you aren't....

The vjay is elastic if it isn't slack then size shouldn't be such a big deal
THRASH
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Qualer: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

lol grin grin grin grin need to grab the RBA!!!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by badonkadonk: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:

I blame the Willy Wonka.. The troubles willy causes these days it would soon overtake boko haram in the devastation it causes..

Wat to do..? Nna! U spose know say it's not bout the size or the thickness buh bout the skills and techniques u can perform...

You no perform the kamasutra well, so kamasutra expert was called upon...

Just be patient... Wait for the day your wife do mistake gree u knack am.. Make sure u are well fortified and supplemented.. Arrange this gin called AGBARA..

Then unleash the dragon... Thank me later
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by mart2k(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:
While it's true that some people say a relationship actually improves after cheating.
What!!!! Those who bliv dis sh.it aint get any sense.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by chccho(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op I feel very bad for u, for your own good I will advice u separate from her for a while like 3-6months.This is a very delicate issue and u might think that u have forgiven her but I tell u that feeling and thought of all she has done will continue to taunt u..so u need some time alone,u need some deep thinkn, don't rush into just salvaging the marriage that's a very wrong move. Free yourself from her, rediscover and then u will decide whether u can cope or not...meanwhile just calm the tension n depression u are going thru u need to start F*ckn someone else for now..trust me it will help u.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Qualer:

lol grin grin grin grin need to grab the RBA!!!
No fücking way!wink
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by chekasforchekas: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Poison her and marry another woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Larryfest(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
U shud pet her and buy her a car probably pay for a romantic get away for her n d oda man cos u luv her rite?tel her 2keep up d gud work ok u just startd digin ur grave....Nonsense!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by shakurkings(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Your wife cheated on you and you asked what you should do. Hello sir, there's love in sharing. grin grin
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Boyooosa(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
rickyalphonsus:
Ouch, quite sad, i really feel for u. You never mentioned if u had kids after your 15 yrs marriage. if u do, i guess d situation is even more complicated. in such case u only hv to forgive her and forget everything atleast for the children sake. u also need to use this opportunity to make her want u again, show her u still love her by trying to put up some good romance rather than avoid or distant your self from her just because of wat she did (not like i support wat she did o). it shows maturity on your part and i believe she will definitely come to her senses and give in to u totaly. and about not being able to forget d s**t she did, just tk it as one those stupid act silly girls do n move on. (but pls still hv an eye on her just incase)
I did not read where u advised him to first compel her to do std test, then elasticity test ss well, cos even she never contact std, there is tendency dat the guy for don scatter d kings palace which might make bleeping together unenjoyable for the rest of their lives. This situation is more dangerous Dan divorce.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Qualer: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
No fücking way!wink

mmmhhhh! i see what you did there wink it's all good babe
need to meet then....
got RBA on me mind and you caused it!! cheesy
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by gabicon: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:

I think the problem is your conception on forgiveness. Forgiveness means you stop talking and thinking of the wrong done you. Secondly forgiveness is of the heart same way love is, your head will try to picture the episode over and over but you heart has to tell your head that you have forgiven your wife.

Your wife is venerable after you caught her and a vacuum of guilt is needing filling, the question is are you going to fill it or are you going to allow her lover fill it?

If possible take sometime off work check you and your wife in a hotel outside town and talk about how you feel to her and ask questions about her affair, and her sexual disposition and most importantly forgive yourselves. You may be surprised that the whole affair was your fault, yes she had no moral right to cheat but you also had no moral right to starve her of attention and sex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by stephnie44(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:

Marriage ain't relationship so think b4 u act also confront her one on one.bt Pls take it easy.God bless u

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by cee001(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Go sleep with another woman!
2 wrongs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.