Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Get Your Iphone Unlocked For All Networks!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Your Iphone Unlocked For All Networks!!! (680 Views)

[unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale / UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate / @ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Iphone Unlocked For All Networks!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello,
Did you just get an iPhone and you are having difficulties making calls or even accessing the phone menu??
Well there are two things involved.
1. It is either the phone is locked to foreign network. (That means you can only use the iPhone in the country which its was activated, or you unlock it here in Nigeria or any country you which to use it.)
2. Or the iPhone is icloud locked. Which is icloud locked... And it's bad news.

Straight to business!
If your phone falls in category 1 I can help you for just a token... It depends actually on the country/network the iPhone was locked to, whether the iPhone is on contract with the foreign network provider and also the current naira/dollar exchange rate.

Here is how it goes!
You send me your phone IMEI...I do a quick check for you to determine your bill.( your bill depends on the foreign network the phone is locked to) and exchange rate
Current bills for some networks
AT&T 4k and below
At$t with contract 8k
Sprint 10k
T-mobile 20k
Verizon not yet calculated
In general any iPhone locked to networks in Asia, America, and Europe can be unlocked by
As far as it is not icloud locked.

What's your guaranty that I won't scam you?
If i scam you...you can curse me and my generations!
I don't believe in monkey dey work, baboon they chop.
Am a student of the university of Benin, if wanna deal physically you can call me. But don't plan on scamming me! (Curses do work!)

YOUR DEVICE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES BELOW:

PLEASE MAKE SURE SIM CARD IS NOT INSIDE PHONE IT WILL HELP UNLOCK PROCESS GO ALOT FASTER

If I am unable to obtain your unlock due to a reason listed below, you will not be eligible for a full refund.

Your device must not be reported as stolen or lost
Find my iphone must be OFF ( icloud is OFF ).

Send your imei to me via bbm or whatsapp

I will process your unlock with 1-4 working days

Then i will notify you once it's done.
Then your carry out the following steps to complete unlock

iPhoneUnlock instructions:

To complete the unlock simply:

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that internet is connected.
2. Connect your iPhone using the USB cable and perform an update.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.

Insert non accepted SIM card (ex: T-mobile sim) into iPhone and connect with iTunes.
iTunes will freeze, Disconnect and Connect again.
Open iTunes. Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked!

OR

You can use wi-fi to unlock you iPhone.

If your iPhone has data on it. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Erase all content and settings (be sure your phone is backed up if you have any data you want to keep)

Insert your New network sim card

Follow the set up menu once your Phone resets (be sure to connect to wi-fi)

Some iPhones will already be on the set-up screen...in that case, just put in your New sim card and follow the prompts. (be sure to connect to wi-fi)

You can reach me
Mobile: 08098399169
Whatsapp: 08185440104
Bbm: 565DCF89
Re: Get Your Iphone Unlocked For All Networks!!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2015
A few of the available networks for unlocking and their countries along side cost.
For all iPhones 4-6s

Telus/kodoo canada12k
Verizon 6k
Rogers/fido Canada 7k
Telcel Mexico 4k
O2 uk 15k
Virgin mobile Australia 7k
Tesco uk 11k
Movistar Colombia 14k
Vivo Brazil 11k
Tim Brazil 11k
Vodafone Australia 7k
EE uk 20k
Telstra Australia 7k
Movistar Spain 5k
Yoigo spain 7k
Nextel Mexico 4k
Bouygues telecom France 4k
Sfr France 7k
Orange France 7k
Kddi japan 25k
Hutchinson Sweden 10k
Kt sk Korea 5k
Kt sk with contract 12k

Note: price could vary depending on dollar rate.

(1) (Reply)

2gig Nvidia 940m Hp Hp Envy 15 X360 -w154nr Convertible 2.4ghz 1tb Hdd 8gb Ram / Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale / Why Has Payza Gone So Extinct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.