Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked (565 Views)

I Predict, We Play. / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles / Real Madrid Fan Pours Milk On Himself To Celebrate Champions League Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked by otemanuduno: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Nature is a funny man, always loving to do things in a funny way. Nature has always worked out fairly for CHELSEA:

In winning the:

1. Europa League
2. Champions League (using it to qualify for d next Champions League)

Especially with MOURINHO, Chelsea's successes had always been a surprise and one thing is left for him to win for CHELSEA--THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!

Now you think that MOURINHO will end up not springing a surprise to prove he is still the 'SPECIAL ONE?' Let's watch and see!!!

CHELSEA will win the UCL again as an underdog and the whole world, including you my readers, would be shocked. Now here are my reasons:

If CHELSEA is to play with PSG this year, forget it they would be OUT with a home-and-away defeat, but thank 'MESSI'(MERCY) it is going to be FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR! Sure something would have been far better with the team by them if MOU hasn't been sacked. Then with assurance, CHELSEA will destroy that PSG.

CHELSEA will have new signings right in JANUARY and the inspiration would come. Take it or leave it, DIEGO COSTA is one huge problem with the team. He could have scored on countless occasions but would prefer to fall right in the box without an obvious reason and it changed nothing because the referees were not fooled into awarding a penalty. So if CHELSEA signs another average STRIKER with new ideas, I think they are okay. A good 2 will also be needed to do the magic and then a good 4. WATCH CHELSEA SOAR TO THE TOP.

HOW THE DRAWS WILL BE FOR CHELSEA ON THEIR ROAD TO FINAL!!!

Chelsea will destroy PSG HOME and AWAY
Chelsea will face Zenith in Q.FINAL(as you know we don't lose to smaller names in the UCL-Napoli, Benfica, etc have all tried it and were drowned in the 'BLUE SEA'.
Chelsea will thrash Zenith and then face a stiff SEMI-FINAL play with 'BAYERN MUNICH' of course!!! You can CHECK history CHELSEA knows how to draw them with a PARK BUS method.

1-1 and 0-0 it would end in favour of CHELSEA. You sure know where the goalless draw was to be made.

THEN, YOU SEE CHELSEA IN THE FINAL WITH WHOM? Athletico Madrid of COURSE!!! But there would be no Falcao and Costa to RESCUE them. And of course their own Antoine Griezmann would be playing against them. In the end 2-2 and a PENALTY decider.

CHELSEA WINS!!!

Click 'like' if you get the vision, Share if you support it. Hit 'dislike if you think this is a crap.

2 Likes

Re: I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked by overdrive(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Tho a blues fan but this is absolutely CRAP.
KEEP ON DREAMING
Re: I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked by fagoj: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2015
And that brings me to one big question...OP where would Barça be?.....Real Madrid too

1 Like

Re: I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked by khattab02: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmmmm........ Nice predictions! Very nice!

#it a free world.... You can dream as you like!!!

grin grin grin
Re: I Predict A Champions League Win For Chelsea If Mou Is Not Sacked by khattab02: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
fagoj:
And that brings me to one big question...OP where would Barça be?.....Real Madrid too
hehehehe...... He will shy away from this question or not give you good answers.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Capton This Picture Of Sunday Mba Playing Football As A Child / Patrick Obahiagbon On Mourinho's Sack / Joke Of The Day : Fifa Balon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.