Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me (666 Views)

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. / No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Jahelastic(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2015
I am in my thirties, married with two adorable children. I come from what you will term a ‘silver spoon’ family and have parents who were, and still are generous to their children.
The problem is our mother. We’ve associated her with a string of boy-friends over the years; the fact that she is now a grandmother hasn’t cramped her style at all.

She has recently been associated with my husband’s uncle and this is causing friction between me and my husband.............

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2015/12/my-mums-affairs-embarrass-me.html?m=0#more
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by talktonase(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2015
She still gat the juice in her...she aint dried up yet.hahahah
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Jahelastic(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
@talktonaso, But the children are been embbarass.
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Holatunde007(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Though it may look disgusting but why the stress when she won't give birth anymore

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Jahelastic(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2015
@holatunde007, I think you are very right. The children should just take of their eyes.
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Shortyy(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Let her enjoy herself, it's normal.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
if his husband ain't equal to the task...
let her enjoy it else where....
but hey... so isn't applicable to my own mum....

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by haconjy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
Let her enjoy herself, it's normal.
will you allow her to enjoy your husband if it is u?

call her and talk to her...
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Shortyy(f): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
haconjy:
will you allow her to enjoy your husband if it is u?
call her and talk to her...
Smh.. The supposedly uncle isn't married yet. let her have fun
Re: My Mum's Affairs Embbarass Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Before you married your husband, didn't you have different bf's? If yes, didn't mama warn you not to? Did you listen .?

Bottom line na mummy get her tòto, she fit do anything with am

(1) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: See Highlights And Photos From Carnival Calabar 2015 / PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. / Explain This Photo Why Is The Guy Alone Holding Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.