Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Jennifer Lawrence Says No Thanks To “hunger Games” Prequel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lawrence Says No Thanks To “hunger Games” Prequel (390 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / No...thanks 'i D Rather Be Self Made...pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Says No Thanks To “hunger Games” Prequel by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Over the course of four “Hunger Games” films, Jennifer Lawrence became a living legend as Katniss Everdeen, and it sounds like she’s ready to give the franchise some room to breathe.
In her new interview with Variety, the “American Hustle” hottie declared that she’s not interested in developing a prequel at this point in her career- “I wouldn’t be involved. I think it’s too soon. They’ve got to let the body get cold, in my opinion.”
Author Suzanne Collins also weighed in on the topic- "There's no Hunger Games without Katniss. I hoped for someone good enough, and I got someone who exceeded all my expectations. Jennifer Lawrence, your emotional depth, luminous presence, and sheer power carry this story and I will always be grateful to you for opening the door and allowing it to come into your life."

Read more >>>>>>> http://9jahubb..com.ng/2015/12/jennifer-lawrence-says-no-thanks-to.html

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Says No Thanks To “hunger Games” Prequel by dapizy02(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
She just a girl and she is on fireeeeee...........I loved the Hunger game 1.........but d hangover game is d best.

(1) (Reply)

'Lucifer Is Taking Over The Industry’ | Julius Agwu,Preaches At #TheHeadies2015# / Hilarious Picture Of The Week.....who Wins? Ur Vote Counts / Wow! Check Out These African Illustration Of Jayz, Rihanna, Drake And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.