Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fair Skin Divas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fair Skin Divas (7888 Views)

Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person / Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person / Recommend A Good Oil Free Foundation And Compact Powder For A Fair Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
i use natural Shea butter (ori)..it's a natural skin lightner....it might take time tho....I'm very scared of the chemicals in creams...so I'm not the 'cream' type
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
i use natural Shea butter (ori)..it's a natural skin lightner....it might take time tho....I'm very scared of the chemicals in creams...so I'm not the 'cream' type

how long have you been using it. I heard Shea butter darkens o.
Plus yeah I'm as scared as you are. but before I use a particular product. I do a lot of research lol. there are safe products out there
Re: Fair Skin Divas by zinaunreal(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Who are this african wanna be racists? Unna no dey taya for skin skin skin?

1 Like

Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
Who are this african wanna be racists? Unna no dey taya for skin skin skin?

yeah. we don't get tired. Cos this days we get paid for having extra-ordinary flawless skin. Okay!

1 Like

Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Tinaslim:

how long have you been using it. I heard Shea butter darkens o.
Plus yeah I'm as scared as you are. but before I use a particular product. I do a lot of research lol. there are safe products out there

been using it for 2 years now...nah, Shea butter does not darken the skin...as a matter of fact... it does more than you can imagine...check this out... www.africansheabutter.org....yeah,there are safe products, buh you can't deny the fact that they still got chemicals...
Re: Fair Skin Divas by zinaunreal(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Tinaslim:

yeah. we don't get tired. Cos this days we get paid for having extra-ordinary flawless skin. Okay!
and then when you age, you regret bitterly. Your body na yam to fry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fair Skin Divas by Babydeedee: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
and the when you age, you regret bitterly. Your body na yam to fry?
Why did you visit this thread in the first place?
She butter doesn't darken I don't use it during the the day(especially does who expose themselves to sun often) use sunscreen during the day and shea butter at night. You can add other oils like olive, almond, coconut, again oil. You can try mixing vitamin C powder. It brightens the skin.

1 Like

Re: Fair Skin Divas by Babydeedee: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
and the when you age, you regret bitterly. Your body na yam to fry?
Shea butter doesn't darken I don't use it during the the day(especially does who expose themselves to sun often) use sunscreen during the day and shea butter at night. You can add other oils like olive, almond, coconut, again oil. You can try mixing vitamin C powder. It brightens the skin.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by zinaunreal(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Babydeedee:

She butter doesn't darken I don't use it during the the day(especially does who expose themselves to sun often) use sunscreen during the day and shea butter at night. You can add other oils like olive, almond, coconut, again oil. You can try mixing vitamin C powder. It brightens the skin.
Omo see skin chemistry smiley

1 Like

Re: Fair Skin Divas by ogedazzle: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Creams containing alpha arbutin with serums can do good,ikb brightening lotion is having good reviews even ultra white lotion evens well too
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Babydeedee:

Shea butter doesn't darken I don't use it during the the day(especially does who expose themselves to sun often) use sunscreen during the day and shea butter at night. You can add other oils like olive, almond, coconut, again oil. You can try mixing vitamin C powder. It brightens the skin.
mixing the vitamin c powder with any cream?
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
ogedazzle:
Creams containing alpha arbutin with serums can do good,ikb brightening lotion is having good reviews even ultra white lotion evens well too

which would u recommend?
Re: Fair Skin Divas by ivyT(f): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Monalisa185:

nigerian raw shea butter dont make no 1 lighter,it darkens nd makes the skin glow nd it spoils gold jewelries
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2015
ivyT:

nigerian raw shea butter dont make no 1 lighter,it darkens nd makes the skin glow nd it spoils gold jewelries

seems you are referring to the refined shea butter that people mistake for the raw and natural one.... I've been using it for 2 years and it has done wonders.... it takes an elderly woman to help me identify the natural and unrefined Shea butter and she gets it from Ibadan...
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Skincareproduct: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Real shea butter doesn't darken or lighten either. Its those that use and enter the sun that get dark. Use your oils and butter at night. Using them during the day is just letting your skin get fried by the sun.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by fdmskincare: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2015
fdmskincare:
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

did u read the thread well? why not just create a thread for your product advert. why spam other threads..... BTW we are not talking bleaching Here.

5 Likes

Re: Fair Skin Divas by cruzclinton1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Monalisa185:

seems you are referring to the refined shea butter that people mistake for the raw and natural one.... I've been using it for 2 years and it has done wonders.... it takes an elderly woman to help me identify the natural and unrefined Shea butter and she gets it from Ibadan...

Pls can your share me ur pic,I want to see how ur skin looks so I can confirm the use of shea butter...pls am serious...am planing using coconut oil....I have already prepared some right now,I jsut finished preparing it some few hours ago.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzclinton1:

Pls can your share me ur pic,I want to see how ur skin looks so I can confirm the use of shea butter...pls am serious...am planing using coconut oil....I have already prepared some right now,I jsut finished preparing it some few hours ago.

hi, sorry for the late reply..

I would like to ask you a few questions...that's if you don't mind..

are you male or female?

do you have any skin problems, like acne?
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Babydeedee: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Asia's best beauty secret! Rice water. Rice Water Skin Care is great for all skin types. No matter how complicated your skin care regimen is, rice water is an easy step to add!
The most exciting thing about using rice water on your skin is that you see and feel a huge difference after one use!
Rice water is full of skin loving
vitamins, minerals, especially PABA,allantonin, and ferullic acids, especially antioxidants that have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. It helps brighten the skin, remove dark spots, tighten pores, firm the skin, smoothen and soften the skin.
For more beauty tips, visit https://doeyeensbeautyhaven..in
BB channel : C002E821B
Re: Fair Skin Divas by bimzy1212(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Tinaslim post=41160200]
mixing the vitamin c powder with any cream?[/quote pls is it vitamin c tablet I will buy and Ground or I can get vitamin c powder from Chemist]
Re: Fair Skin Divas by LaRochelle(f): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tinaslim:
please... please... please... do not come on here to advertise your products or sth. please.

So I noticed most of the skin lightening threads we have are dead. and invaded by people who advertise their products.

This thread is for all fair and lightened chicks. Lets just share our regimen, experience and talk about products that works well. and also where to get original products.

okay! so I heard crystal white isn't effective no more. how true is this? thinking of getting one. My skin is so getting chocolate now.
plus does vitamin E really lighten the skin.

please share your skincare regimen. thanks

Vitamin E is a skin darkener, it's Vitamin C that lightens the skin. I use both the soap and body cream of Extract at present. There was a time I used Dove, I was turning black. When I started using the Extract cream (alongside the soap, which I've always used), I noticed some good difference.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
LaRochelle:

Vitamin E is a skin darkener, it's Vitamin C that lightens the skin. I use both the soap and body cream of Extract at present. There was a time I used Dove, I was turning black. When I started using the Extract cream (alongside the soap, which I've always used), I noticed some good difference.
vitamin c as a cream?
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Tinaslim(f): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
LaRochelle:

vitamin c as a cream? oh extract cream. what's brand?
Re: Fair Skin Divas by cruzclinton1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

hi, sorry for the late reply..

I would like to ask you a few questions...that's if you don't mind..

are you male or female?

do you have any skin problems, like acne?

Am male and I have a dry skin,the problem is that"many cream I use,use to change the colour of my face only as if am bleaching(my colour Is chocolate) so I want some thing that will not bleach my face or change my colour. I want something that will maintain my colour from face to toe.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Am male and I have a dry skin,the problem is that"many cream I use,use to change the colour of my face only as if am bleaching(my colour Is chocolate) so I want some thing that will not bleach my face or change my colour. I want something that will maintain my colour from face to toe.

alright, you can mix natural Shea butter with your coconut oil....they are both perfect for the skin.... I'm not too sure about using only coconut oil...it is a comdogenic product.... buh a mixture of both would do wonders.....the only thing is that it might take time...just be patient.
Re: Fair Skin Divas by bernabc: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Hello, u can get the creams here www.oriflame.com.ng to get cheaper u need to sign up using consultant no 86905 . In addition, u can also make money here in Oriflame. Whatsapp for info 08027998204. Thanks
Re: Fair Skin Divas by cruzclinton1(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

alright, you can mix natural Shea butter with your coconut oil....they are both perfect for the skin.... I'm not too sure about using only coconut oil...it is a comdogenic product.... buh a mixture of both would do wonders.....the only thing is that it might take time...just be patient.
Alright dear. Thanks
Re: Fair Skin Divas by Monalisa185(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Alright dear. Thanks
welcome
Re: Fair Skin Divas by bimzy1212(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Babydeedee:

pls can I get vitamin c powder from chemist or I wil buy d tablet and ground it
Re: Fair Skin Divas by ikenwa4lyf: 2:39am On Jan 04, 2016
cruzclinton1:

I believe this post will help you fight against dry skin. http://healthnfitnessguide.com.ng/how-to-fight-back-against-dry-skin/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kimono Jacket / Babycham-- Trainers /shoes / Suggest Colour Combo/Deco & Hair Style For My Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.