Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? (1965 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Leagoo M9 official Thread / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Should i buy a London used Samsung Galaxy S 3 or HTC M9 London used/fairy Used?

Guys please kindly advice on which of this phones to buy. I lost my special Sony phone sometime ago after splashing serious money for it. Since then i have been using a simple feature phone and reluctant to spend heavily on a mobile smart phone and yet need a decent smart phone for optimum performance and output. Someone advice HTC M9 is very good. I personally like Samsung Galaxy flagship products but not ready to pay heavy for now. I liked the Samsung Galaxy duos too. Looks like the flagship galaxy but i don't know much about it, if it performance is similar to the S3 atleast. Experts please advice me appropriately. Thank you and compliments of the season to y'all.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
obidaddy:
Should i buy a London used Samsung Galaxy S 3 or HTC M9 London used/fairy Used?

Guys please kindly advice on which of this phones to buy. I lost my special Sony phone sometime ago after splashing serious money for it. Since then i have been using a simple feature phone and reluctant to spend heavily on a mobile smart phone and yet need a decent smart phone for optimum performance and output. Someone advice HTC M9 is very good. I personally like Samsung Galaxy flagship products but not ready to pay heavy for now. I liked the Samsung Galaxy duos too. Looks like the flagship galaxy but i don't know much about it, if it performance is similar to the S3 atleast. Experts please advice me appropriately. Thank you and compliments of the season to y'all.

Bro don't ever buy a HTC phone, they over heat and have battery issues draining fast, Samsung phones lag when they become old but it's far better than HTC, you can just go for a new cheap phone like the new injoo 2.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Bro don't ever buy a HTC phone, they over heat and have battery issues draining fast, Samsung phones lag when they become old but it's far better than HTC, you can just go for a new cheap phone like the new injoo 2.

You just shot yourself on the leg by calling Innjoo where Samsung and HTC are angry undecided

OP.. Extra few bucks.. Get note 4.. Uk
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by ayogabriel(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

You are very wrong about your perception of HTc phones. I have been using htc from the days of the "desires" currently using the M9. I don't have any issue for one day on them. Maybe u buy the refurbished ones, of course u will run into hiccups. All my HTCS are durable, good battery, you run on 4G or 3G and couple of your apps on, and u don't expect it to get hot? even your laptop, when running on apps starts heating up. If I want fancy I go for samsung, durability and logitivity give it to HTC. Just as Mercedes is for men, so is HTC for Men grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Thanks bro. i Dnt fancy that injoo thingy with all due respect. Thanks for the pointing out something about Htc.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
So how do i look out for the refurbished phones and genuine London used phone? Guys please kindly advice me sad, i don't won't to come back here crying blue murder cheesy.
@officialkenshin & ayogabriel i really appreciate your comments. Wish others would contribute as well to help me make up my mind. Guys please give me some heads up on this issue. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

You just shot yourself on the leg by calling Innjoo where Samsung and HTC are angry undecided

OP.. Extra few bucks.. Get note 4.. Uk

If you read my post well, I said "or" you can go for a cheap good phone like injoo instead of buying UK used phones was just a suggestion bro.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by ayogabriel(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
obidaddy:
So how do i look out for the refurbished phones and genuine London used phone? Guys please kindly advice me sad, i don't won't to come back here crying blue murder cheesy.
@officialkenshin & ayogabriel i really appreciate your comments. Wish others would contribute as well to help me make up my mind. Guys please give me some heads up on this issue. Thanks in anticipation...

First of all, am not phone technician, so I may not be able to accurately tell you, which is refurbished or not, I ll first like u to know that there are so many CLONE version of HTC some call them fake. Depending on which u want to buy, check online and read review of people on how to identify I was once a victim of the clone version I had to sell it, and I just got the brand new(M7) . They almost look exactly like the original ones. So I ll suggest you buy where they can give u receipt.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
obidaddy:

Thanks bro. i Dnt fancy that injoo thingy with all due respect. Thanks for the pointing out something about Htc.

Bro. Here

http://reviewtech.info/5-reasons-not-to-buy-the-htc-one-m9/

Go for the glalaxy s3 I have used it before. The camera is very nice, and if you are currently using an andriod phone, download CPU Z, when going to be the UK used phone install the CPU z on the Samsung and open it if the phone is original it will show you, something like this if it's Samsung : cortex A7 snapdragon samsung" with their logo, if it's fake iit will show mediatek, which is the mother board of all Chinese phones, tecno infinix e.t.c branded phones like Samsung, HTC, Sony never carries mediatek. That's how to know the clones and original.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Bro. Here

Go for the glalaxy s3 I have used it before. The camera is very nice, and if you are currently using an andriod phone, download CPU Z, when going to be the UK used phone install the CPU z on the Samsung and open it if the phone is original it will show you, something like this if it's Samsung : cortex A7 snapdragon samsung" with their logo, if it's fake iit will show mediatek, which is the mother board of all Chinese phones, tecno infinix e.t.c branded phones like Samsung, HTC, Sony never carries mediatek. That's how to know the clones and original.
Thanks man, you are too much. The app you advice me to download, will any version work on S3 to enable me verify its genuineness. I don't mind a little clarification please. Thank you sir.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
obidaddy:

Thanks man, you are too much. The app you advice me to download, will any version work on S3 to enable me verify its genuineness. I don't mind a little clarification please. Thank you sir.

Yes it will.
Link to cpu Z: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/Cjvu17IA/file.html
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Yes it will.
Link to cpu Z: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/Cjvu17IA/file.html

Thanks so much for your time, patience and enthusiasm. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
obidaddy:

Thanks so much for your time, patience and enthusiasm. Have a wonderful day.

No probs smiley
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by otabuko(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Htc m9 anytime anyway anyday.....
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

If you read my post well, I said "or" you can go for a cheap good phone like injoo instead of buying UK used phones was just a suggestion bro.

Aii boss smiley no hard feelings cool
Still don't buy innjoo oo grin
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Officialkenshin(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Aii boss smiley no hard feelings cool
Still don't buy innjoo oo grin

Funny, for now I might but not sure, what's on my mind is the iPhone 6 and galaxy s6 edge plus, when I get to lime light next year after releasing my club banger track ah know phones with be a pro then.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op, u said u don't want expensive phone and u mention HTC one m9. Dude that's the current HTC flagship and it ain't cheap. And how dare u compare it with a Samsung Galaxy s3, do u even know what u are saying. Look I'm a Samsung fan, I skipped the s4 and s5 because I didn't see any innovation but I'm back with the s6. But truth be told, Samsung Galaxy s3 is no match for HTC one m9. Even galaxy s4 and s5 are still no match for the m9. Since u are considering an HTC one m9, then just buy it. Or u can buy a London used note 4 which should be a little cheaper than a London used m9.

And to those people recommending injoo... Come una no dey tire? U lots should use a REAL phone for a few weeks and then u will never mention injoo again.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Bro. Here

U are not completely right. HTC one m9 plus runs on mediatek. Go check it out. Also Sony Xperia c4 runs on mediatek
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Did you just mention M9 and S3 on the same line? Haba fear God nah.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by jksxxxx: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have m3 gionee and galaxy s4 for sale location ph and delta WhatsApp me on 09033365257
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by obidaddy: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Lol grin thanks for your contribution. No disrespect intended for your beloved Samsung grin. As for those injoo and infinix promoters, they are on they own. i aint got time for those toys with all due respect to them shocked.

greenhulk:
Op, u said u don't want expensive phone and u mention HTC one m9. Dude that's the current HTC flagship and it ain't cheap. And how dare u compare it with a Samsung Galaxy s3, do u even know what u are saying. Look I'm a Samsung fan, I skipped the s4 and s5 because I didn't see any innovation but I'm back with the s6. But truth be told, Samsung Galaxy s3 is no match for HTC one m9. Even galaxy s4 and s5 are still no match for the m9. Since u are considering an HTC one m9, then just buy it. Or u can buy a London used note 4 which should be a little cheaper than a London used m9.

And to those people recommending injoo... Come una no dey tire? U lots should use a REAL phone for a few weeks and then u will never mention injoo again.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by slinkman(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2015
you just mentioned s3 and htc m9 in the same line?? even the s5 is nowhere near the m9.. all those complaining about htc, acquired a clone or refurbished phone.
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by litaninja(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2015
yea yea yea...the M9 blows the S3 away, of course, They're not in the same generation. So, Go for an s6...oh wait...budget. Go for an S4 then. The s3 is pretty much an old device at this stage, except if you're willing to go the Custom ROM route. If you're the technically savvy type, then that would work wonders for you. For battery life, once you're a power smartphone user, pretty much any standard phone battery will not meet up to your needs. Try the Zerolemon range of batteries.
Come back with testimonies and a thanks offering grin
Re: Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? by ayogabriel(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have m8 for sale, presently in abeokuta, 50k last, so to save y'all of asking price. Clean kit kat,dot view case, different albums all apps uptodate. Contact me 08033399702.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lattest MTN Data Subscription. / Infinix S5 Pro Vs S5 Vs S5 Lite Vs S5 Liter - Differences & Review! / App Not Installed Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.