Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Magic Of Farming Without Soil And The Millions Of Naira It Will Bring You - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Magic Of Farming Without Soil And The Millions Of Naira It Will Bring You (1233 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava / Aerofarm Grows Crops Without Soil, Water Or Sunlight (first In The World) / Grow Your Plants Without Soil - Grow In The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Farming Without Soil And The Millions Of Naira It Will Bring You by johntyrel: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just before I ever knew about hydroponics I had always wondered how plants could be grown all through the season without climatic considerations as an obstacle. I love the pumpkin leaf in soup (Ugu) but it never grows year round only during the rainy season and becomes scarce thereafter. When I discovered that with Hydroponics one could grow plants in a perfect condition and allow them to mature adequately with no risk to the health of the consumer, I was amazed.

Cattle and Pig farmers nation wide are not happy with the expenses incurred in feeding their animals or the selling price of the animals. Yes! in today's market the fat quality of meat is a strong determinant to how much you get for it. Hydroponics fodders contain little fat and more proteins and animals fed on fodders have a higher feed conversion ratio than the others.

Imagine how we can put an end to the recent chaos happening in Northern Nigeria between the Tivs and the Fulani herdsmen over grazing land. If a cattle farmer there knew about hydroponics he did be a millionaire by now because all other farmers will be dependent on his fodders for their animals to feed and survive.

I would rather not say everything there is to this million Naira industry instead I will advise you to register for a monthly training held by BIC Farms concepts in Abeokuta.
Register here: http://bicfarmsconcepts.com/abeokuta-hydroponics/

Ensure you read the content of the page to know what the training is about. Its fully practical, No story telling!

or call my boss to ask questions on 08034079631 he will be happy to help you out

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Farming Without Soil And The Millions Of Naira It Will Bring You by minasota(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Endtime farming
Re: The Magic Of Farming Without Soil And The Millions Of Naira It Will Bring You by Konquest: 11:27pm On Jan 05
johntyrel:
Just before I ever knew about hydroponics I had always wondered how plants could be grown all through the season without climatic considerations as an obstacle. I love the pumpkin leaf in soup (Ugu) but it never grows year round only during the rainy season and becomes scarce thereafter. When I discovered that with Hydroponics one could grow plants in a perfect condition and allow them to mature adequately with no risk to the health of the consumer, I was amazed.

Cattle and Pig farmers nation wide are not happy with the expenses incurred in feeding their animals or the selling price of the animals. Yes! in today's market the fat quality of meat is a strong determinant to how much you get for it. Hydroponics fodders contain little fat and more proteins and animals fed on fodders have a higher feed conversion ratio than the others.

Imagine how we can put an end to the recent chaos happening in Northern Nigeria between the Tivs and the Fulani herdsmen over grazing land. If a cattle farmer there knew about hydroponics he did be a millionaire by now because all other farmers will be dependent on his fodders for their animals to feed and survive.

I would rather not say everything there is to this million Naira industry instead I will advise you to register for a monthly training held by BIC Farms concepts in Abeokuta.
Register here: http://bicfarmsconcepts.com/abeokuta-hydroponics/

Ensure you read the content of the page to know what the training is about. Its fully practical, No story telling!

or call my boss to ask questions on 08034079631 he will be happy to help you out

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Business In Abuja. / Can Greenhouse Farming Be Profitable In Nigeria Economy? / How To Start Maize Processing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.