Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' (48347 Views)

Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Godson32(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

I do not have any breasts at all undecided
Who be this one?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by zynzyn(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss

See more Exclusive photos @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rukky-sanda-let-her-boobs-down-for.html

This is actually a nude show!!

Take a closer look at right pic!

Won't be surprised if she no wear pant or na gstring!!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by zynzyn(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]See her fallen boobz. Thank God I have a standing boobz and a big ass to match. My husband will have no reason to cheat smiley[/size]

E pass that one o!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do not mind the foo.ls

They are also the ones to start screaming 'deceit' when we package ourselves undecided

Lol.. Insatiable humans!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by HaneefahRN(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

Even if she did not expose her breasts

It does not justify the way they are making fun of it

Not every woman has perky tits

There are those who dress decently, never had sex yet suffer from complexity because of their not-so-firm tits.

This is for them not for her

Alryt, I grab. That's very true nt every woman is gifted wt firm, perky bosoms, and it has nothing to do wt promiscuity, hell everyone has distinct shape and form of bosom
Ride on, some men talk as if they av the power to create even an ant by bashing women anyhow as if they are perfect creatures themselves, it's pathetic
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by ademoladeji(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

How your mama own take be?

I dunno how that's a problem of yours...

Must you be bring my mum into this? I wanna believe you still have a mum and you wldnt want sm1 to drag her into mud...

Please, be very careful

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Alryt, I grab. That's very true nt every woman is gifted wt firm, perky bosoms, and it has nothing to do wt promiscuity, hell everyone has distinct shape and form of bosom
Ride on, some men talk as if they av the power to create even an ant by bashing women anyhow as if they are perfect creatures themselves, it's pathetic

That is not all

they are the first to the Islamic way of dressing because it restrict women's freedom yet a woman cannot decide to wear what she wants because it is not 'decent' enough
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
SHOCK7:

're u OK?don't u've yours?
yes ooo, I have too tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
ademoladeji:

I dunno how that's a problem of yours...

Must you be bring my mum into this? I wanna believe you still have a mum and you wldnt want sm1 to drag her into mud...

Please, be very careful

I have a mum

That is why I do not go about chatting trash about women undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
bright007:

My father, mother, and all your family are idiots and I should get a life

Right wink
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
priscaoge:

Pls kee ursef tongue tongue

After you, darling grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by bright007(f): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:
my father , mother and every member of my family are fools and madness runs in my family

...fixed
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by ademoladeji(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

I have a mum

That is why I do not go about chatting trash about women undecided

You have a mum buh I won't insult her....

But if your chose to dress like Rukky did in that picture then I think I would...

So, you shld stop spewing garbage and face your problem while you get off my mention...
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by priscaoge(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
SHOCK7:

close 'ur mouth jor,pics of 'urself or we ain't believing!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
ademoladeji:

You have a mum buh I won't insult her....

But if your chose to dress like Rukky did in that picture then I think I would...

So, you shld stop spewing garbage and face your problem while you get off my mention...

nah

if I chose to dress that way

It is my fvcking choice

I thought women in the 21st century have freedom unlike the medieval thinking Muslims undecided

Also I do not have to dress that way to feel insulted/insecure about my boo.bs
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
bright007:
...fixed

my father , mother and every member of my family are fools and madness runs in my family
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by ademoladeji(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

nah

if I chose to dress that way

It is my fvcking choice

I thought women in the 21st century have freedom unlike the medieval thinking Muslims undecided

Also I do not have to dress that way to feel insulted/insecure about my boo.bs

Okay!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by HaneefahRN(f): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

That is not all

they are the first to the Islamic way of dressing because it restrict women's freedom yet a woman cannot decide to wear what she wants because it is not 'decent' enough
No, I don't really agree wt u on this. They are always quick to speak against Muslim women dress thinking it minimizes our freedom, nt stopping to think for once tht it's our choice to dress tht way. Some guys also speak against indecent dressing by women bt most esp boys wld hail her as long as they like her physique and wht she is exposing pleases them, if nt they start bashing
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by gbens2000(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked
irunooboo:

Presently in borno state. Looking for job there
shocked seriously way took u to Borno state.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by gbens2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:

Presently in borno state. Looking for job there
am in kaduna and working.just something small but helpful.wat did u study.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

No, I don't really agree wt u on this. They are always quick to speak against Muslim women dress thinking it minimizes our freedom, nt stopping to think for once tht it's our choice to dress tht way. Some guys also speak against indecent dressing by women bt most esp boys wld hail her as long as they like her physique and wht she is exposing pleases them, if nt they start bashing

Some men that speak against indecent dressing would condemn Islamic dressing

They cannot choose for us
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by bamite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:

you like it grin
yeah i'm like a kind of bow leg fetish
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
bamite:
yeah i'm like a kind of bow leg fetish
good for you
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Shortyy(f): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2015
RickRichards:

It's like you're a stubborn one. No wonder you called me "goat"; you thought we were the same...Hehehe...Look, I don't wish to go hard on you and cause you to cry...
K. BYE
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by seaga: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah!

What terms do your mom's colleague use for her breasts?

Are you always angry?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
seaga:

Are you always angry?

On Nairaland? Yup angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.