Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage (897 Views)

Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / ★ 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Teebillz - Timenaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by MyHeroFred(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pepsi Ambassador and Sony Writer. Tiwa savage who recently welcomed a baby boy with her husband TeeBillz at St. Mary's Hospital in London is set to reclaim her position in the Nigerian Music Industry . Some amazing facts you probably don't know about Mavin's First Lady.

One: She got married to one of her best friends; TeeBillz

Two: Keeping in touch with her fans is one of her core priority

Three: She speaks a little French and has never been to India

Four: Most of her baby's wear are from Konga

Five: Her songs are all written by her except

Six: She doesn't know who D'banj is

Seven: Tiwa's Album ONCE UPON A TIME has 19 songs + 2 bonus track

Eight: She was a member of her high school band

Nine: While in Massachusetts she received a scholarship to study Music which she graduated in 2007

Ten: Her smile is her valuable expression and she believes life means fusing all aspects of it - From Music to Business to Charity.

Eleven: Guess who her favourite artiste is? Its Tiwa Savage

Twelve: She's involved in many youths empowerment and breast cancer screening projects, as well as her own

Thirteen: Her Pepsi Endorsement deal makes her the First African Female artiste to be associated with the Pepsi brand

Fourteen: One of her secret hobby is shopping on konga

Fifteen: Her Music is first, then Family

Sixteen: At 16, she was opportune to sing back up for George Michael

Seventeen: What? Seventeen? I thought this was a list of sixteen. Well guess what? This one is exclusive.

Seventeen: Hold on to it. Her next album is titled #IamRED. Its coming soon!

This Post was written by Frederick Louis, a Pro Blogger, who blogs at ....... www.mydayseven.com ....... He seeks the tutorship of Pat Flynn, Neil Patel and Linda Ikeji to be Africa's next rated Blogger.

Re: 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by endtimesblog: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by kingofchess(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by achinaboy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
beurifulll ,I think
Re: 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by balash(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
I love her
Re: 16 Things You Don't Know About Tiwa Savage by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia / Falz Tells About The Kind Of Girl He Want As Wife (video) / Throwback Pictures Of Olamide (YBNL Boss) till date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.