Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave (1160 Views)

Mancini Sees Balotelli Going The Way Of Adriano / Brazilian Footballer Adriano Faces Charges For Drug Links / Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by hustler(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2006
These are definitely hard times for the brazilian indeed.His loss of from has coincided with the arrival of Crespo and return to form of Julio Cruz.

And Zlatan is any coach's ideal starter cuz of his technical ability.Recoba is back to full fitness too.

So the question is was he overhypedOr has his time come to an abrupt end just like Denilson's

Anywayz i think this indefinite leave they have given him is just a prelude to shipping him away come january.

What do u guys think??
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Uclaw: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2006
I am a very strong inter fan i think de coach is de problem of that club hector cuper was de greatest inter coach i want macini 2 leave what do u guys think
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by nosa101(f): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hector Cuper is the unluckiest biatch in football history grin
But he wasn't a bad coach just a d*ckhead.
Adriano will sulk and party till he sold. This is a very bad move. WTf am I saying? Signing that tosspot called Zlatan was a bad move.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Grizzly(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2006
Zlatans ego shits in his face everyday so he cant see nothing else, cool
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by c0dec(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2006
F** Inter! F** Mancini! F** Adriano! F** Zlatan!

I've said time and time again, Inter sucks. They sell off Martins, a player who gave them his all and was passionate about the club. They keep the brazilian who's been complaining all season long and now the send him on leave. wtf? how does a club reason like that?

erikson will replace mancini very soon and zlatan is just a traitor.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by hustler(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yo did i forget to add that last season Adriano was spotted a lot of times partyin and in the redlight districts of Milan.

How can such a player regain his form when he spends time and money on booze and hoes

As for Zlatan that's 1 player i really like for his technique on the ball.He reminds me of the dutch Master Van Basten.

But his character is nothin to write home about.Even Capello was always showing him clips of the Dutch Master.

But there can only be 1 Van Basten.and He could only have played for 1 club,

Rossoneri 4 Life.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Hugoboi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2006
hustler:

Yo did i forget to add that last season Adriano was spotted a lot of times partyin and in the redlight districts of Milan.

How can such a player regain his form when he spends time and money on booze and hoes

As for Zlatan that's 1 player i really like for his technique on the ball.He reminds me of the dutch Master Van Basten.

But his character is nothin to write home about.Even Capello was always showing him clips of the Dutch Master.

But there can only be 1 Van Basten.and He could only have played for 1 club,

Rossoneri 4 Life.

nice read
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Hugoboi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2006
nosa101:

Hector Cuper is the unluckiest biatch in football history grin
But he wasn't a bad coach just a d*ckhead.
Adriano will sulk and party till he sold. This is a very bad move. WTf am I saying? Signing that tosspot called Zlatan was a bad move.
yeah!! bcuz ur talkin crap
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Christino(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2006
They should have sold him when Abrahamovic was ready to part with 50 million pounds for him, now Jose wouldn't pay more than 10million pound for a misfiring kid who has refused to grow up. I always knew very good starters end up fagging out. His mind isn't there anymore, and If I was the coach, he'd be 5th in the pecking order, but I know he'll pick up form later, maybe not with Inter anyway.

SELL SELL SELL, Kezman was sold to Chelsea at the right time (even though he looked on bastard form) Sell Adriano to Boro or Newcastle, they need MISFITS!!!
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Uclaw: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2006
I think that ericson is not idea man i want hector back
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by hustler(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2006
Yo Chris i think the only person capable of restoring him to his old form his none other than "Resurrection Doctor"

Sam Allardyce.He should move to Bolton.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by nosa101(f): 12:46am On Oct 23, 2006
Hugoboi:

yeah!! bcuz your talkin crap
That's a first
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by hustler(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2006
I strongly doubt if Adriano will get back his form of old at Inter.the argentines there don't really like him.MAYbe he could return to his form of old at Milan.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by Christino(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2006
Newcastle played a draw again, and bolton refused to score a single goal with the likes of them Anelka, Adriano should move come january.
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by toshmann(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2006
my humble opinion is that adriano should be quietly sold out to enyimba or iwuanyanwu nationale. there he'll find his feet and probably start pumping in the goals again grin
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by kitaun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2006
Haba! Gateway FC of Abeokuta should be a better resort, lol
Re: Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave by kitaun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2006
Haba! Gateway FC of Abeokuta should be a better resort, lol

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Wins All 4! How Much? / Kanu Blasts Amodu / The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.