Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali (1458 Views)

Maulid Nabiyi (maulidi) By Baba Ali Mustapha / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by seeteazain(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Maulidi Nabiyi (Maulidi) is celebrated by both the Sunni (ahlal Sunna wal Jama’a) and the Shia Muslims throughout the Muslim world, to commemorate the birth of the Prophet Mohammed every year. It is usually observed in Rabi’al Auwal the third month of the Islamic calendar. For the reason known to them, the Wahabis (Najedis) locally known as the Izzalas in Nigeria did not observe this ceremony. To observe this ceremony with my fellow Muslims throughout the world this year, I put up this Sirra (biography) of the Prophet Muhammad.

His Infancy:
Muhammad, the son of an illustrious Arab family that was known for it’s religious accomplishments and political activities, was born in Mecca on Monday 12th of Rabi Awwal (April 20, 571 AD). His father died before his birth. According to the custom of the Arabs, Muhammad was sent to the desert for a few years away from the stifling climate of the town. It was the good luck of Halima of the tribe of Sa’ad, to serve as the wet nurse of Muhammad. In the desert, he learned patience and the tending sheep and goats. When he was four years old, Muhammad was handed back to his mother. Abdul-Muttallib, his grandfather lavished great care and affection on his grandson. When Muhammad lost his mother in his sixth year, he was taken to the house of his grandfather, who foresaw for him a splendid future. The grandfather died two years later, leaving him to care for by his uncle, Abu-Talib, who had always shown a fatherly interest in him.

His Childhood:
The affection bond between the young lad and his uncle was so strong that he often travelled with him on caravan journeys. Tradition said that when he was twelve he accompanied his uncle on a commercial journey to Syria, where they met a Syrian Monk called Bahira, who recognized in the youngman the characteristics of a Prophet. He advised his uncle to take care of Muhammad always and to mistrust especially the Jews who might do harm to him if they ever learned of the Prophetic mission he would be called to fulfill.

His Youth:
Muhammad spent his youth in his humble circumstances much of the time working as a shepherd. As he later pointed out, heading sheep was also the occupation of the other prophets, Musa and Dawud in particular, Muhammad never took part in pagan practices prevailing in Mecca, or in the worship of idols. From his childhood he endeared himself to all those around him by his manners and virtues. The more he grew in age the more his virtue and wisdom were recognized. As a young man, he distinguished himself by his refined manners, his extreme shyness, his absolute chastity and his avoidance of easy pleasure pursued by other youngmen of his community. All those who knew Muhammad showed complete confidence in him for he fully deserved the name for which he was called Al-Amin, which means the honest and reliable one. When he was twenty years old he was called to sit with the most venerable Sheiks of the Fodus league, an association which cared for the weak and helpless and sought assure peace between the tribes.

His marriage to Khadija:
When he reached twenty-five, Muhammad was engaged in a trading caravan to Syria by a prominent woman called Khadija. Khadija was a wealthy widow held in honour and esteem in Mecca. She was beautiful and had a good character. Muhammad, accompanied by MaySarah, Khadija’s servant made the trip to Syria and brought back fabulous profits. Maysarah, in his report to Khadija, said that Muhammad had displayed the highest degree of honesty. Khadija, impressed by Muhammad’s character did not hesitate to send a word conveying her wishes to marry Muhammad who was fifteen years younger than she. Muhammad paid Khadija twenty she camels as a bridal gift, and soon the marriage was concluded. She bore six children namely Al-Qasim, Abdullah, Zainab, Ruquyah, Um-Kulthum and Fatima. With the exception of Fatima he lost all his children during his lifetime. Muhammad in his married life revealed to his family and the community his excellent human qualities. The trade which he carried on with his wife’s funds kept them in comfortable circumstances, but he used his resources only as means of spreading happiness. For instance, in order to repay his uncle for having taken care of him in his youth, he took the responsibility for the upbringing of Abu-Talib’s son Ali.

His Manhood:
The most famous action of Muhammad between the time of his marriage and his mission came when he was thirty five years old. The Ka’bah, the Holy Shrine in Mecca was being rebuilt and when the time came to place the black stone (the revered angular stone of the traditional monument), there was a furious competition among the Arab tribes for the honour of lifting it into position. The controversy was about to break out into fight, which swords drawn, when Muhammad was seen to enter. The crowd started shouting “Al-Amin, Al-Amin!” and all submitted to the arbitration of the honest and reliable one. With his remarkable presence of mind and the impartiality which he always showed, Muhammad spread his coat on the ground, put the black stone on it, and asked the chiefs of the Principal tribe to grasp the edges of the coat and place it with his own hands, thus resolving the dispute and restoring harmony among the tribes. By the time Muhammad was physically, intellectually and morally a mature person, endowed with those characteristics which made him a leader throughout the rest of his life. His figure was taller than average, solidly built, with a large mouth with light separated teeth, black eyes set in a somewhat, bloodshot background, a white rosy skin and black wavy hair. His walk was lively yet dignified. He wore simple clothes which were always clean and well groomed. Muhammad was dissatisfied with the superstitions and pagan practices prevailing in Mecca. He often wondered how his countrymen could in no way respond to their devotion. In his late thirties, Muhammad devoted himself to the worship of God according to the religion of Abraham. He was able to reach the truth spontaneously. He chose the cave of Hira, as a secluded place, away from the bustle and the noise of the city, for his solitary meditation. When he reached the age of forty he approached the decisive, divine event which brought a complete change in his life and the history of mankind.

For more details see here: http://247tops..com.ng/2015/12/maulid-nabiyi-maulidi-by-baba-ali.html

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by Annunaki(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
I see the story is incomplete, hope you will include the parts were mohamed started to raid caravans and spread terror in the name of jihad by the time you complete your story.

2 Likes

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by plappville(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015

Tradition said that when he was twelve he accompanied his uncle on a commercial journey to Syria, where they met a Syrian Monk called Bahira, who recognized in the youngman the characteristics of a Prophet. He advised his uncle to take care of Muhammad always and to mistrust especially the Jews who might do harm to him if they ever learned of the Prophetic mission he would be called to fulfill.

What are the characteristics Mohammed displayed at the age of 12? Was it the unknown Allah that also revealed to the "Syrian Monk Bahira" that Muhammad will be a prophe in about 28-30 yrs time? shocked because we know he started The demonic Islam at 40.

The end of your article is misleading. Yes, Islam brought a complete change in his life. But this change is only negative. It did not bring anything good to the history of mankind but bloodshed. Next time Note this fact!
Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by parisbookaddict(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
seeteazain:
Maulidi Nabiyi (Maulidi) is celebrated by both the Sunni (ahlal Sunna wal Jama’a) and the Shia Muslims throughout the Muslim world, to commemorate the birth of the Prophet Mohammed every year. It is usually observed in Rabi’al Auwal the third month of the Islamic calendar. For the reason known to them, the Wahabis (Najedis) locally known as the Izzalas in Nigeria did not observe this ceremony. To observe this ceremony with my fellow Muslims throughout the world this year, I put up this Sirra (biography) of the Prophet Muhammad.

His Infancy:
Muhammad, the son of an illustrious Arab family that was known for it’s religious accomplishments and political activities, was born in Mecca on Monday 12th of Rabi Awwal (April 20, 571 AD). His father died before his birth. According to the custom of the Arabs, Muhammad was sent to the desert for a few years away from the stifling climate of the town. It was the good luck of Halima of the tribe of Sa’ad, to serve as the wet nurse of Muhammad. In the desert, he learned patience and the tending sheep and goats. When he was four years old, Muhammad was handed back to his mother. Abdul-Muttallib, his grandfather lavished great care and affection on his grandson. When Muhammad lost his mother in his sixth year, he was taken to the house of his grandfather, who foresaw for him a splendid future. The grandfather died two years later, leaving him to care for by his uncle, Abu-Talib, who had always shown a fatherly interest in him.

His Childhood:
The affection bond between the young lad and his uncle was so strong that he often travelled with him on caravan journeys. Tradition said that when he was twelve he accompanied his uncle on a commercial journey to Syria, where they met a Syrian Monk called Bahira, who recognized in the youngman the characteristics of a Prophet. He advised his uncle to take care of Muhammad always and to mistrust especially the Jews who might do harm to him if they ever learned of the Prophetic mission he would be called to fulfill.

His Youth:
Muhammad spent his youth in his humble circumstances much of the time working as a shepherd. As he later pointed out, heading sheep was also the occupation of the other prophets, Musa and Dawud in particular, Muhammad never took part in pagan practices prevailing in Mecca, or in the worship of idols. From his childhood he endeared himself to all those around him by his manners and virtues. The more he grew in age the more his virtue and wisdom were recognized. As a young man, he distinguished himself by his refined manners, his extreme shyness, his absolute chastity and his avoidance of easy pleasure pursued by other youngmen of his community. All those who knew Muhammad showed complete confidence in him for he fully deserved the name for which he was called Al-Amin, which means the honest and reliable one. When he was twenty years old he was called to sit with the most venerable Sheiks of the Fodus league, an association which cared for the weak and helpless and sought assure peace between the tribes.

His marriage to Khadija:
When he reached twenty-five, Muhammad was engaged in a trading caravan to Syria by a prominent woman called Khadija. Khadija was a wealthy widow held in honour and esteem in Mecca. She was beautiful and had a good character. Muhammad, accompanied by MaySarah, Khadija’s servant made the trip to Syria and brought back fabulous profits. Maysarah, in his report to Khadija, said that Muhammad had displayed the highest degree of honesty. Khadija, impressed by Muhammad’s character did not hesitate to send a word conveying her wishes to marry Muhammad who was fifteen years younger than she. Muhammad paid Khadija twenty she camels as a bridal gift, and soon the marriage was concluded. She bore six children namely Al-Qasim, Abdullah, Zainab, Ruquyah, Um-Kulthum and Fatima. With the exception of Fatima he lost all his children during his lifetime. Muhammad in his married life revealed to his family and the community his excellent human qualities. The trade which he carried on with his wife’s funds kept them in comfortable circumstances, but he used his resources only as means of spreading happiness. For instance, in order to repay his uncle for having taken care of him in his youth, he took the responsibility for the upbringing of Abu-Talib’s son Ali.

His Manhood:
The most famous action of Muhammad between the time of his marriage and his mission came when he was thirty five years old. The Ka’bah, the Holy Shrine in Mecca was being rebuilt and when the time came to place the black stone (the revered angular stone of the traditional monument), there was a furious competition among the Arab tribes for the honour of lifting it into position. The controversy was about to break out into fight, which swords drawn, when Muhammad was seen to enter. The crowd started shouting “Al-Amin, Al-Amin!” and all submitted to the arbitration of the honest and reliable one. With his remarkable presence of mind and the impartiality which he always showed, Muhammad spread his coat on the ground, put the black stone on it, and asked the chiefs of the Principal tribe to grasp the edges of the coat and place it with his own hands, thus resolving the dispute and restoring harmony among the tribes. By the time Muhammad was physically, intellectually and morally a mature person, endowed with those characteristics which made him a leader throughout the rest of his life. His figure was taller than average, solidly built, with a large mouth with light separated teeth, black eyes set in a somewhat, bloodshot background, a white rosy skin and black wavy hair. His walk was lively yet dignified. He wore simple clothes which were always clean and well groomed. Muhammad was dissatisfied with the superstitions and pagan practices prevailing in Mecca. He often wondered how his countrymen could in no way respond to their devotion. In his late thirties, Muhammad devoted himself to the worship of God according to the religion of Abraham. He was able to reach the truth spontaneously. He chose the cave of Hira, as a secluded place, away from the bustle and the noise of the city, for his solitary meditation. When he reached the age of forty he approached the decisive, divine event which brought a complete change in his life and the history of mankind.

For more details see here: http://247tops..com.ng/2015/12/maulid-nabiyi-maulidi-by-baba-ali.html

Salam
Please next time create this nonsense in the Islamic section. Most sane rational people don't care to know about a paedophile rapist warlord who masqueraded as an epileptic "prophet".

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by Annunaki(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Salam
Please next time create this nonsense in the Islamic section. Most sane rational people don't care to know about a paedophile rapist warlord who masqueraded as an epileptic "prophet".

Shalom

And the way they try and paint mohamed as a decent human being is even more annoying and insulting to the senses, really very annoying. angry meanwhile I have missed your incisive posts in this section.

1 Like

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by parisbookaddict(f): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

And the way they try and paint mohamed as a decent human being is even more annoying and insulting to the senses, really very annoying. angry meanwhile I have missed your incisive posts in this section.

Hey friend... I have been very busy. And with Christmas coming up I will be even busier. But I must make out some time to write on Islam. U have been doin a great job.

By the way did u see how the sunnis are killing shias in Nigeria. This is how it has always been, buhari a sunni has not comeout to condemn the massacre of the shites by the military. Islam is just full of garbage and unsafe to have around.

Have a great day buddy.

1 Like

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by Annunaki(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey friend... I have been very busy. And with Christmas coming up I will be even busier. But I must make out some time to write on Islam. U have been doin a great job.

By the way did u see how the sunnis are killing shias in Nigeria. This is how it has always been, buhari a sunni has not comeout to condemn the massacre of the shites by the military. Islam is just full of garbage and unsafe to have around.

Have a great day buddy.

Yeah even Nigerian sunnis on social media where justifying the massacre and it was christians that were condemning it. Honestly speaking islam is a pathetically sick religion, I wonder what kind of demonic spirit pushes these vermins.

Meanwhile I just spent the last couple of hours on Shoebat's website reading about the testimony of ex muslims in the arab world and the hell they are made to go through and numerous cases of honour killings by family members just for rejecting islam. I mean what kind of evil spirit will make a father kill his only son for rejecting islam or what spirit would make a woman celebrate her son's suicide bombing act in the name of matrydom I read so many horrible things that I can't begin to recount them here.
Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by seeteazain(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:
I see the story is incomplete, hope you will include the parts were mohamed started to raid caravans and spread terror in the name of jihad by the time you complete your story.

Read the complete story here: http://247tops..com.ng/2015/12/maulid-nabiyi-maulidi-by-baba-ali.html
Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by Annunaki(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
seeteazain:

Read the complete story here: http://247tops..com.ng/2015/12/maulid-nabiyi-maulidi-by-baba-ali.html

I don't visit kitman islamic website. They always present a false view of islam. The quoran and sahih hadiths are enough for me to learn whatever I need to learn about islam.
Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by parisbookaddict(f): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Yeah even Nigerian sunnis on social media where justifying the massacre and it was christians that were condemning it. Honestly speaking islam is a pathetically sick religion, I wonder what kind of demonic spirit pushes these vermins.

Meanwhile I just spent the last couple of hours on Shoebat's website reading about the testimony of ex muslims in the arab world and the hell they are made to go through and numerous cases of honour killings by family members just for rejecting islam. I mean what kind of evil spirit will make a father kill his only son for rejecting islam or what spirit would make a woman celebrate her son's suicide bombing act in the name of matrydom I read so many horrible things that I can't begin to recount them here.

Very sad.

A devout sunni muslim who reads his quran is a potential jihadist. Thankfully a lot of muslims especially the youths go to mosque on Fridays and drink alcohol, embalment fluid, sniff glue , cough syrup everyother day, so there is little to fear from the majority of muslims in Nigeria... For now. But some of the things happening in other muslim majority countries is just heart breaking.
Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why did you leave out the atrocities your prophet committed? the rape, pedophilia, the killings. You can not write about the biography or the life and times of Indi Amin without the killings.
You cannot parade your prophet as a good man when indeed he is the worst of mankind.

1 Like

Re: MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali by true2god: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
seeteazain:

His Infancy:

His Childhood:

His Youth:

His marriage to Khadija:

His Manhood:

White-wash the dirty linen, action speaks louder than altaqiyya. Even Hitler and Stalin had many admirers (despite millions of blood in their hands) and these two men are saints compared to mohammed.

You have forgotten to tell us that mohammed asked muslims to fight the people of the book (the Jews and the christians) for rejecting his prophethood and philosophies and asked muslims to collect jizya from them and get them also subdued and humilitaed (quran 9:29). The apostle of allahh also called the christians and Jews 'the worst of creature' and called muslims 'the best of mankind' (quran 3:110).

Tell us something new about your pedofile prophet.

(1) (Reply)

‘better To Give To The Poor Than To Your Pastor’;? / See Billboard Advertising Modern Day Babalawo In Port Harcourt / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.