Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) (5350 Views)

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / THROWBACK: How Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Was Deported From Canada In 2012 / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Sibe007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just came across the final season of Real Talk on Ndani TV, where Denrele was a guest. He spilled a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXL-w09o_UI

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
interesting.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by jamex93(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
E don dey happen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Mariecakes(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mariecakes:

...of the Booker

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by cheddahboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wozz!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by endtimesblog: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Mariecakes(f): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
amiskurie:

...of the Booker
grin i wanted to watch the video b4 comments, i ddnt hear anything of such in the video tho.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by amiskurie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mariecakes:
grin i wanted to watch the video b4 comments, i ddnt hear anything of such in the video tho.
U just wasted your data on a useless long video tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by tpiar: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Mariecakes(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
amiskurie:

U just wasted your data on a useless long video tongue
very annoying angry

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by CaroLyner(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
thought they were bestys?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by cescky(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
thought they were bestys?

read between the lines
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by CaroLyner(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
cescky:

read between the lines
still not getting. you could clear the air smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by miqos02(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by NOBODYY: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Denrele is linda's best friend na shocked shocked shocked

Although i didnt watch the video
Judging by the topic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by cescky(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

still not getting.
you could clear the air smiley

ook smiley

the post is misleading, nothing damaging was said by derele, in the said video....

Op is just being mischevious

is that you on your dp?
smiley i can tell a fine girl when i see one grin...even from the back
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by CaroLyner(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
cescky:

ook smiley

the post is misleading, nothing damaging was said by derele, in the said video....

Op is just being mischevious

..even from the back
oh thanks loads
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by cescky(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

oh thanks loads

u welcome smiley

lemme know when u turn around grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by brixton: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol chigurl is funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by CaroLyner(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
cescky:

u welcome smiley

lemme know when u turn around grin
thats so funny.lmao

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by cescky(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

thats so funny.lmao

lol

i think youd look angelic, when you laugh your butt out wink........id love to see that kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) by Jaymima(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
:PI've scrolled down and up again looking for where and how this affects a country city girl like me, yet I can't fine it.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? / Who Loves Selena Quintanilla Perez / Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.