Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier (2624 Views)

What Will You Do To This Boy. - I Beat Him Up / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by iameugene(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please pray for me
Nlanders I need you help. sad
The boy I usually beat back in secondary school due to seniority is now a soldier.
Few days ago, he sent me a message that he hasn't forgotten, posted a picture in his uniform and tagged me. Please what should i do undecided
Cc lalasticala

4 Likes

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by MzPecs(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP just start asking God to forgive you of your sins grin
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by LMFashions: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Start fasting and prayer asap.
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by okunboy: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
your own don finish be dat!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do quick join army and get plenty rope put for chest, sotay na seniority you go take finish am.

The only comma when fit dey my plan be say after you join, dem fit come send you go fight for Sambisa Forest, before dem go gree give you the rope.

Anyway, step one be say make you first join army, and den come check my advice for Nairaland, any time when you do finish for parade ground.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by iameugene(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jakumo:
Do quick join army and get plenty rope put for chest, sotay na seniority you go take finish am.

The only comma when fit dey my plan be say after you join, dem fit come send you go fight for Sambisa Forest, before dem go gree give you the rope.

Anyway, step one be say make you first join army, and den come check my advice for Nairaland, any time when you do finish for parade ground.
i already hv a job
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by iameugene(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
okunboy:
your own don finish be dat!
ok thanks.. Nxt
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
iameugene:
i already hv a job

Even if you be doctor, army go take you, and den come train you how to use blanla koboko to take am teach people sense.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Dannyset(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
You sabi how Deziani take run for Buhari? Ehn ehn! na so make you run oooo, because na like that PDP and APC case just be.

But if you get mind wait like Dasuki, guy your own don be be that. Even ur friends(Dokpesi, Bafaradinunu) go follow share for the beating. grin

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
You sabi how Deziani take run for Buhari? Ehn ehn! na so make you run oooo, because na like that PDP and APC case just be.

But if you get mind wait like Dasuki, guy your own don be be that. Even ur friends(Dokpesi, Bafaradinunu) go follow share for the beating. grin

Chai ! All that cane they are sharing. E get as e be.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by bokohalal(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ol' boy,koboko talatin is coming your way.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by charcoal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
hahaha u re dead the guy joined NA becos of u.
U too go join boys scout:

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
bokohalal:
Ol' boy,koboko talatin is coming your way.

No need to fear blanla because that one no dey break bone like kondo-olopa.

Koboko own na only to let man pikin begin dey halla like for where dem dey flog goat.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by bettercreature(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Join Madam Madueke in the exile and pretend you are having prostate cancer

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by poshestmina(f): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
bettercreature:

This option is not necessary, because I know a medical-school drop-out who performs plastic surgery that can be used to completely alter anyone's appearance such that even their own mother will be unable to recognize them after the operation. Prices start at 25K naira for a new nose and chin implant, using real snail meat for that natural look.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by BrianRoss: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
u jst ve to face it bro, but there is a way u can approach him when u see him, jst b matured and gentle and he will forget everything u did to him and u guys will become best friend

me i beat well well for my time o but i was till loved by all, jst let him understand it was school life
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by ucheuzor1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
My bro text or call d guy,tell him that what happened then was as a result of juvenile deliquency... Apologise to him..make him know that u hv grown above that kind of life then...we all are guyz...He will definetly understand...
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
ucheuzor1:
My bro text or call d guy,tell him that what happened then was as a result of juvenile deliquency... Apologise to him..make him know that u hv grown above that kind of life then...we all are guyz...He will definetly understand...

Personally, in this situation, I would pay for a full page obituary for myself, so as to fake my own death. Then I would move to a nice safe area like the Sambisa Forest, to start my life anew among friendly neigbors.

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tell am say no shaking
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by amakaobiemeka: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Make am understand say u saw great potentials in him and was only trying to mould him in a strong image becos u discipline those u love. If e still no gree, oga relocate, e no get who dem dey report soldier to, highest im superior for army go tell am make im take am easy but that no mean say dem fit stop am frm wetin dey im mind

1 Like

Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Leez(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
iameugene:
Please pray for me
The boy I usually beat back in secondary school due to seniority is now a soldier.
Few days ago, he sent me a message that he hasn't forgotten, posted a picture in his uniform and tagged me. Please what should i do undecided
Cc lalasticala
ds joke is stale na
seun pls fiction section for ds peeps
iranu
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Jakumo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Tell am say no shaking

Na only once man pikin go fit die for this life, and den after that, na to go siddon rest for Jesus right side, na him remain, so, no shaking.
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by stevecantrell: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
bettercreature:

Por Favor ?
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
iameugene:
Please pray for me
Cc lalasticala
You are Just kidding! Saw this crap on NL last year...NLanders shaaaa...
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by fluffybaby(f): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just take heart and chow down the cane
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by Bambless1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lalasticlala Come And Advice This Guy oh
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by allytinted: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
MzPecs:
lalasticlala, i think u need to do something abt ds poster
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by MzPecs(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
allytinted:

lalasti.clala, i think u need to do something abt ds poster
Huh?
Re: The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier by flokii: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP no dey fear jare.. nothing go happen

d guy just tag you to let you know how far...

me sef get small boy wey don turn soldier... he don go battle Bokoharam come back

nxt time think bgor you bully

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Says She Is Going On A Trip But You've To Make Sure She Isn't Cheating / Joke - Bastard / Pictures Of Gov Oshiomole And Wife Honeymoon @ Miami Beach (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.