Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (16844 Views)

20 Funny Pictures And Jokes / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Whatsup guys? Firstboi is here again with yet another collection.. This one recaptures some funny but true experiences we had back then in high school which I'm sure all or most of us can relate to.

Sit back, keep cool and anticipate, as I keep serving you dem meme posts back to back.

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this one too.

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by INTROVERT(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
kiss

I hereby declare the thread open.

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
1. After they've finished beating your life on the assembly ground in front of all the girls and juniors.. And you hear somebody say "Ehya... Sorry" cry embarassed

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
2. We all know Maths teachers were wicked. As in, dem sabi flog wella. On a Monday morning he pops in unexpectedly and says "Bring out your assignment now"... Then you realised you forgot yours at home (Ghen ghen!) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
3. To those of us who liked copying other people's assignment on Monday morning, remember that moment when you've barely finished and the class monitor is already leaving to submit? grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
4. How we hail chronic late comers/law breakers cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
5. To those of us who never liked Chemistry... When the teacher begins to draw those weird Benzene and Alkane structures in organic chemistry, we're always like... undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
6. As science student wey I be, whenever I enter Art class and see them doing Literature or CRS, I'm always like...

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
7. There's always that ITK ( "I Too Know" ) fellow who always strives to answer any questions asked in class, questions meant for the teacher o... Most atimes they got as like... angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
8. You're outside arguing with your friend jeje o and that ITK person tries to wade in. You now both gang up on him/her like...

5 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
9. When the ITK boy/girl tries yet again to showcase their stuff but teacher says "No, that's wrong. Sit down" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
10. Those who had beef with the class monitor/head boy be always looking at him like..

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
11. At thesame time, there was this particular girl nobody seems to like in class, mostly because she's considered to be too proud or showy... Whenever she's passing by, everybody be like...

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
12. But then we all had that one sexy beautiful girl all the boys in class liked... So whenever she's passing by, all the boys be like... tongue

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by osesology(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol. I'm feeling nostalgic right now...that no 8 tho!
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
13. Its 10 minutes to break/dining, teacher is still in class teaching but nothing is entering your head anymore. All you're thinking of is the food... You'll be seated in class like... angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
14. You wey never chop since morning, after hustling to get food at the dining and for one reason or the other the dining prefect decides to mess up your life... cry

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
15. Hello boarding students? You relate to this shey? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
16. Your face when the teacher (holding a cane) accuses you of making noise... shocked

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
17. There always was this group of friends who like to sing/make unnecessary noise in class alot. Here's how we look at them.

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
18. That moment when y'all in class keep looking towards the staff office during free periods, watching out for any random teacher who might decide to come and spoil the moment.

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
19. When that your friend with mouth odour is speaking to you.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by wtfCode: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
No be lie smiley
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
20. That moment when you've had enough for the day and can't wait to go home.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
cc: @lalasticlala @seun @dominique @mynd44 @ben13 @dani1luv... Please showcase this one for them on the front page.

MEANWHILE, to us who have already left secondary school, I hope I was able to remind us of some of the epic moments. And for those who are still in secondary school currently, please cherish every moment o. You're gonna miss it the moment you're out. Funny how back then we couldn't wait to graduate, but now we're missing secondary school like madt! True or not? Lol

Watch out for my next collection. Takecare wink.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Princetee05(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Op ur head get oil
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin cheesy

Make I collect better seat for here .
I'm Enjoying this sunny day
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by SmeagolC(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
I imagined Beyoncé actually saying "Mama d mama".
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by ademasta(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
op that was fantastic
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by afamjb: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
As manchester.united fan wey i be, that no.2 is me right now after paying fifty fifty naira for chelsea fans to watch d match.
Re: 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) by gradeA(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
lol. esp that no 9.
no 20 was typical me.
Beht why are all male maths teachers very wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

June/July WAEC Examination Questions / This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] / Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Ft. Emmanuella – Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.