Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging (539 Views)

Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging / 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging by BClx(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guest-blogging, the SEO cliche, I know if you want to be more successful with blogging, you have to get noticed by influencers and of course, many other bloggers. Preferably, many online communities and a lot of Web 2.0 sites would suffice in terms of SEO juice.
As to guest-blogging:

1. Approval is becoming too rigid
Why should I continue to waste my precious time applying when in fact, there is no certainty of being approved one day. I have tried many of them, and it's quite unfortunate and kind of frustration. I quite already. Maybe one day I would change my mind if someone else could convince me about the best one, and certainty of approval...

2. I would rather opt for many other SEOs

Other SEO strategies could be a great way to get noticed around the web. After a lot of confusions and disappointments from guest-blogging platforms, I had gain a lot of experiences that had prompted me to learn a lot in terms of DIY SEO. After all the SEOing, I am still striving to learn more SEO strategies including those ones related to inbound marketing but devoid of Guest-blogging.

3. Many Q & A websites are a great way to start with

Q & A sites have surprisingly boost my blog's Alexa ranking all the way from 17,000,000 to 15,000,000, t0 12,000,000, to 11,000,000 and now about 8,000,000 within four months, and I have not stop upgrading. I know you love Alexa, because it could also predict something about your Google Page Rank or PR. Be careful, this method can only be effective if you contribute to these Q & As in terms of Quality and Quantity contents, as we all know 'Content is king'. Don't spam those places. Quora, Medium, and Scoop.it are very great. They have millions of monthly unique visitors. I love Quora especially as it has generated to some reasonable extent, quality traffic to http://inspiresavvy..com.ng/2015/12/disadvantages-of-guest-blogging.html
4. Many Guest-blogging platforms syphon your contents

Initially, they might pretend as if your content is irrelevant to them while rejecting it, only to manipulate it sometimes thereafter. How do you verify/check that?

5. It's a good idea that I go into more DIY SEO

Getting engaged and well-informed about my own blog gives me a lot of confidence, learning skills, and, of course, professionalism. There is no better way to become an almighty authority of your own blog than immersing yourself into it's in and out.. When you explore a lot with an open, persistent, and patient mind, you might make mistakes that will make you want to improve on those flaws, building more skills... Result equals a high degree of accuracy.

Re: Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging by Sirpluv: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
You are right bro........
Thanks a lot for these, . . . .in other words, if you own a website and want a payment gateway to pay and receive money FOR FREE, BETTER THAN PAYPAL check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Vacancy / SEO Experts/backlink / Opportunity To Bank On This High Rate In Dollars Now, Discover Easy Way $800/M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.