Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? (6237 Views)

Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Innjoo Max 2 Plus Phone Specs & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by sam121(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I saw this advert of innjoo max 2 plus, i got so interested, I want to know the strength and durability before purchasing it...
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by mosjames: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
You might complain after buying it undecided
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2015
sam121:
Hello Nairalanders, I saw this advert of innjoo max 2 plus, i got so interested, I want to know the strength and durability before purchasing it...
what do you wanna know about it, I'm using it.. If it's to about the battery.. The battery is a monster
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Giyerte(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
what do you wanna know about it, I'm using it.. If it's to about the battery.. The battery is a monster

How clear the camera
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Giyerte(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:

How many hours for heavy usage
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Baadal(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2015
I have new max 2 and max 2 plus for sale....call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by mrbillz(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
does it support fast charging?
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2015
mrbillz:
does it support fast charging?
yea, provided you user the charger that comes with it, or a 2.0A charger
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Giyerte:

How many hours for heavy usage
got it yesterday Sha, still testing
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by mrbillz(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
COOL THEN. I heard the front flash is not bright as that of C8
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Giyerte:

How clear the camera
it's very clear, and the dual flash is amazing at night, the only Bleep up is the front flash, not too impressive

1 Like

Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
mrbillz:
COOL THEN. I heard the front flash is not bright as that of C8
yea, that's whereas they bleeped up, bt the back flash is a beast
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by iceberryose(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Owners of the phone should post a full review on camera showing pics taken, system ui, storage,multitasking,ram management. These are my concerns
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by mrbillz(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
yea, that's whereas they bleeped up, bt the back flash is a beast
THE FRONT FLASH IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME THO! AS LONG THE FRONT CAMERA IS COOL TOO... AT LEAST WE NO GET PHONES WITH FRONT FLASH BEFORE AND WE DEY ROCK!

1 Like

Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
mrbillz:
THE FRONT FLASH IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME THO! AS LONG THE FRONT CAMERA IS COOL TOO... AT LEAST WE NO GET PHONES WITH FRONT FLASH BEFORE AND WE DEY ROCK!
lol yea, i haven't finished testing the battery, bt it's impressing so far
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by AwesomeRomeo: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Please someone should drop the full specs of the device. I heard that innjoo devices are not durable.
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Please someone should drop the full specs of the device. I heard that innjoo devices are not durable.
5.5 inch, 4,600mah battery with rapid charge, quad core 1.3ghz. 13mp back camera with dual flash, 8mp front camera with flash, 1gb ram, 16gb rom expandable to 128gb.. Dual Sim (bt the second Sim slot is for sim 2 or memory card, so it's either you use 2 Sims without memory card, or you use 1 sim with memory card
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by AwesomeRomeo: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
.. Dual Sim (bt the second Sim slot is for sim 2 or memory card, so it's either you use 2 Sims without memory card, or you use 1 sim with memory card
A good specs but this part has spoiled it. I can't use an mtk android phone that has one sim or has no SDcard. The price nko?
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
A good specs but this part has spoiled it. I can't use an mtk android phone that has one sim or has no SDcard. The price nko?
24,500 @ikeja
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by AwesomeRomeo: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
24,500 @ikeja
Wow, is affordable. Tanx.
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Wow, is affordable. Tanx.
u welc bro.. I'll advise you to get it fast cuz it's already getting out of stock.. I had to do Ultimate search yesterday before i could find it lol
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by AwesomeRomeo: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
u welc bro.. I'll advise you to get it fast cuz it's already getting out of stock.. I had to do Ultimate search yesterday before i could find it lol
Okay sir, but is it not available in Jumia?
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Okay sir, but is it not available in Jumia?
at all, bt you can still check Sha
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by AwesomeRomeo: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
at all, bt you can still check Sha
Okay.
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Giyerte(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
got it yesterday Sha, still testing

Actually planning to get the phone early next year.

I will still love to know the number of hours the Battery last

Thanks
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Giyerte:

Thanks
the battery is pretty good ,it was in 77% last night and i used it up till now,it is currently on 1%...it can confidently say that the battery can last 24 hours on normal usage and 10 hours on heavy usage
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Giyerte:

Thanks
the battery is pretty good ,it was in 77% last night and i used it up till now,it is currently on 1%...it can confidently say that the battery can last 24 hours on normal usage and at least10 hours on heavy usage
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Giyerte(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
samyomz:
the battery is pretty good ,it was in 77% last night and i used it up till now,it is currently on 1%...it can confidently say that the battery can last 24 hours on normal usage and at least10 hours on heavy usage

Thanks
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by joshuachuks10: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
innjoo max 2 plus for sell 20000 in asaba delta state very new unused 2 days old if you are interested call 08063759552
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by pat077: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
samyomz:
like hw many hrs will it take to charge d phone?
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
pat077:
like hw many hrs will it take to charge d phone?
in approximately 2hrs 30min sha
Re: What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? by pat077: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
samyomz:
in approximately 2hrs 30min sha
thats okay. Still waiting 4 my order 4rm jumia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery – Full Phone Specs & Price / Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.