Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. (2352 Views)

How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend / See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous / Wande Coal Wears New Look, Now Rocking Dreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Even the girl that was 16 and going to 17 is no longer that way nomore she should 100 going to 200. Click HERE to view the rest of the cast. http://nippysky..com.ng/2015/12/remember-sound-of-music-cast-look-at.html?m=1

Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by divinehand2003(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Not that she is ugly. She has gracefully attained old age with pride and honour. More years to her age IJN.

7 Likes

Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol.. Age affects everyone.. Even you Op wont be left out
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Age affects everyone.. Even you Op wont be left out
But it affects some people more. And with the "SUGAR" in your moniker, it's gonna affect you most. tongue
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:

But it affects some people more. And with the "SUGAR" in your moniker, it's gonna affect you most. tongue

Lol and whose prognosis is that?
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by KingsJohnson(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Old age is a blessing..............

1 Like

Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Afrok(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
There is time for everything.... time to be born, time to grow and to old age too. What I think matters is to age gracefully and grow old with age.
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol and whose prognosis is that?

It's Dr. Not-A-Quack RickRichards' cheesy
Sugar makes the skin age faster, it's a relatively well-known fact. smiley
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:

It's Dr. Not-A-Quack RickRichards' cheesy
Sugar makes the skin age faster, it's a relatively well-known fact. smiley

Eiyah grin Google and wiki at work..

Btw I prefer honey to sugar cheesy
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
SUGARBEE:

sugarbee
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmm...Sugar--bee prefers honey to sugar? Really should've seen that coming. Honey makes one's memory sharp, and it also makes the skin super fresh. Well, does honey do the trick for you, Sugarbee? cheesy
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2015
RickRichards:

Hmm...Sugar--bee prefers honey to sugar? Really should've seen that coming. Honey makes one's memory sharp, and it also makes the skin super fresh. Well, does honey do the trick for you, Sugarbee? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
sugarbee
Cutehector
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Cutehector
watsup nw? Been such a long tym u knw... He hav u been
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by ATMC(f): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2015
I love them, especially that they are alive. #kiss
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by SUGARBEE(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
watsup nw? Been such a long tym u knw... He hav u been
I always come online.. Every single day.. Just that the stupid threads been posted everyday just isn't worth commenting on cheesy
Re: See How Ugly The "Sound Of Music" Cast Look Now. by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I always come online.. Every single day.. Just that the stupid threads been posted everyday just isn't worth commenting on cheesy
lol i knw right... Silly topics everywhr.. Why dnt we hav a meaningful conversation outside nl.. Hope u dnt mind

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin's Striking Resemblance With Phyno-fino / OMG!! What This Woman Was Caught On Camera Wearing In Public Will Shock You / Abuja Woman Destroys N2.7m Equipment As Gym Opens 25 Mins Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.