Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous (7472 Views)

I Found It Difficult Taking Public Buses After I Became Famous - Abiola Adebayo / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Top 10 Naija Celebrities Who Became Famous For Their Bad Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Kowor(f): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Old things are passed away...... Y'all know the rest.
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Snow5(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2017
I still get this video for my system...

OP... Wetin dem tell u say money dey do person?

U are not ugly mehn... U just being broke..

That was her past... Deal with the present yemi alade
Lols
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Op also stands for "Opinion"
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Nutase: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Op u fine?
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Opistorincos(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Op, as beautiful as this clip is, you ruined it with the wack background music
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by whizbee(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm going to be in that epic throwback one day

2 Likes

Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Olamyyde(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
lol...if u are ugly there is only much money can do for ur looks. Go and ask tinubu, oshiomole and gareth bale grin
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Oreoluwa09(f): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2017
She was not even that ugly... anyways money talks.... money can do anything..

2 Likes

Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Oreoluwa09(f): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Anyone will change wif money
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Smhart1(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2017
OP kindly share us your throwback of about 5years.

Thank you
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Idydarling(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Iyanya and Banky wer not too bad... the rest gat me rotf ☺
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by funlord(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
A historical journey into the land of owu! cry
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
You are not ugly, you are just broke.
Re: See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous by Anoti1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
WTF is yemi alade? angry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Lady Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet (photos) / How Old Is 2face Idibia / Rihanna Wears See Through Dress Again(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.