Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Can I Do? A Wicked Boss Just Added Insult To Injury - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do? A Wicked Boss Just Added Insult To Injury (595 Views)

“My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? A Wicked Boss Just Added Insult To Injury by koolib(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Esteemed nairalanders I seek your advice on what to do pertaining my wife and her estranged boss. My wife made a 2.1 in chemical engineering. After one year of giving birth to my son, she lamented that she was fed up of sitting at home. No good job was forthcoming and I am also not financially buoyant having just concluded my masters which drained me a lot. She later settled for teaching job at a nearby school where the proprietor agreed to be paying her 20k monthly. The salary was never paid on time it is usually paid at the middle of the following month. The issue now is that when she is to collect her Nov. salary today she was given 14,600 with the excuse that Oyo State government just brought up a policy that schools should pay outstanding tax for the past 3 years and that 3 years tax had been deducted from her salary. My wife just started with the school last September making it a total of 3 months. Though the money seems meagre but I feel deeply cheated. what should I do?
Re: What Can I Do? A Wicked Boss Just Added Insult To Injury by nasonaso: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
OK we have to talk
Re: What Can I Do? A Wicked Boss Just Added Insult To Injury by CzarRex: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Or Belong To Football Club In Oversea. / EFCC Recruitment 2016: Kaduna Center (kaduna, Niger, Plateu, Sokoto, Zamfara) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.