Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Can One Song Possibly Make A Difference? #solitarysong And#haltdomesticviolence - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can One Song Possibly Make A Difference? #solitarysong And#haltdomesticviolence (282 Views)

If You Could Listen To One Song All Day, Everyday, Non-stop, What Song Would Tha / That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone / That One Song You Don't Get Tired Of Listening To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Song Possibly Make A Difference? #solitarysong And#haltdomesticviolence by BengaziTherapy: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
I got to have a personal relationship with a young girl aged 22. She was involved with a man aged 38. who had a child from a previous relationship. She seemed troubled and needed help. At first, It was hard getting her to open up but she gave in after much persuasion and pressure from me or she felt I was so concerned.
She narrated how she was beaten by this man whom she loved because of a slight argument they had. This happened at last years valentine's day.
She went on to say she broke up with Him afterwards but didn't tell anyone what had happened.
Three days later, the man was begging for forgiveness and she was willing to forgive Him and continue the relationship which She hoped will lead to marriage because she refers to this man as 'fiance'. She confessed She misses Him and blamed the man's ex for His actions.
The man's ex whom she believes is diabolical because a prophet/pastor told Her so and She will do anything possible to get the father of Her Child back.
She blames the fiance's actions to the bad experience He had with this ex. She claims She was responsible for the demise of the fiance's mother as she demanded they had sex when the fiance got an emergency call and stopped Him from answering. The ex was also accused of cheating on the fiance while they were together. Hence, the reason the fiance stops Her from keeping both male and female friends and She said He promised to soften the rules when they get married.

She told me of a situation where Her fiance punched a guy who approached Her. So It's clear the man got a temper, quite over protective and violent.

I couldn't really persuade Her, So I Made #SolitarySong to raise awareness on the need to #HaltDomesticViolence

How Long can you stay in an abusive relationship? Why do you condone it? The weird things we do for love? The religious obligations which says we should "forgive and Forget"?. Do u feel things will change and you just soak up the pains, cover your bruised eyes with shades....How long can you wait? Are you scared of being alone? is your self esteem that low? or are you a victim of the saying "if you can't change things, change the way you feel about it?. Just Recently, I got wind of a story about a young girl who lost her life as a result of domestic violence, So i felt i should share this experience and story about a girl in Her 20s who was beaten by Her fiance. She blames the ordeal on His past relationship and His actions on His ex whom Her Pastor says is diabolical and will do anything to halt her relationship. So i share this video to tell the story and raise awareness on the need to ‪#‎HaltdomesticViolence‬. Pls Help Share after watching.

Solitary Song samples Asa's moving and was performed by Greo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvRJU6jbzcI

(1) (Reply)

Building A New Nigeria With Music. / Free Music Promotion For All @ Global Records Int'l / Buy A Thermal Printer And Laptop For N30,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.