Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Facebook Joke Of The Day Dont Skip It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook Joke Of The Day Dont Skip It. (603 Views)

Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. / Joke Of The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Joke Of The Day Dont Skip It. by lilremedy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Andriod phones too dey over sabi.

I wanted to type "nice pics" my phone auto speller changed it to "nice pig" and because the girl was fat, she blocked me without waiting for explanation. Abeg na my fault?

More @www.Naira4shared.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Facebook Joke Of The Day Dont Skip It. by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lmao...no be ur fault ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Special Igbo Names For This Guy's / Spot 5 Differences Btw The Hermes Birkin Bags / Really Things About Tiwa, Don Jazzy And Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.