Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Eauty Of Been An Entrepreneur In The Society - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eauty Of Been An Entrepreneur In The Society (317 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eauty Of Been An Entrepreneur In The Society by ifyan(m): 3:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Oh! God how will l begin

First and foremost who is an entrepreneur?
According to English Dictionary, an Entrepreneur is a person who organised and operate a business venture assumes much of the associated risk.

Why Entrepreneurship is the quality of been an entrepreneur.

Now from the above you have already understood what entrepreneurs mean.

Now from the risk involved in starting up a business, can this risk prevent you from success or will this stop you from going after your dream. Looking at the society we find ourselves. Don’t you think this is the time for you to plan ahead of tomorrow. With the number of unemployed youth roaming the streets of the country searching for job or is it after retirement or what will sustained you till you die. I know you don’t want to be under he/she for some period of time.

Now is the best time for you to start up something that you can say this is my sweat after many years to come. Believe me you will love it(Entrepreneurship) after you reading this.

Why Entrepreneurship

1. You have start up something.
2. In life you have already started from somewhere
3. You learn how to grow patient, hope and understanding.
4. You are a boss and your authority will respected inside and outside(you know what l mean)
5. Your name will be known and it written somewhere.
6. You are a helper to the society at large.
7. You create employment opportunities.
8. You are a role model to other.
9. Believe me when you succeed, your life will be full of laughter.
10. You will keep looking good after retirement.
11. Retirement will be fun.
12. You create ideas and innovate.
13. No one knows everyone anyone in but you
14. Your name will be mentioned like real men (Dangote,Bef,Slok,Alakija,etc)
15. The strength of your establishment will be entitle to you and no one else.
16. You will be versatile.
17. You have your freedom.
18. You learn more.
19. You will not be satisfied (a real entrepreneur knows this)
20. The government need you
21. The world will look for
22. After you are gone, the world will still mentioned your name.
23. People that don’t know you will want to know.
24. People will want to be like you.
25. You will continue to aspire greatness.
26. You will learn to appreciate what little things mean in life
27. And people will appreciate you.

Oh! God bless my hustle so I will be.

28. Opposite sex will run after you
29. You will learn to be charitable
30. You solving some of the world problem.
31. You will have the experience.

Note l am not in anyway discouraging those who don’t have the entrepreneurship spirit.
If you don’t have the zeal, passion, please go and buy share in a well financially established company for future purposes.
Love the spirit.

REMEMBER”INFORMATION IS POWER”

Everyone anyone be wise

Written by IfyAn

Source:http://www.nairausd.com/2015/12/beauty-of-been-entrepreneur-in-society.html?m=1

Twitter@nairausd
Facebook IfyAn ify

(1) (Reply)

MTN Asks Court To Quash $3.9bn Fine / Combining Digital And Print Publishing In Nigeria - A Smwlagos 2016 Event. / Buyers Needed In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.