Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Whats Wrong With Simplepay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Wrong With Simplepay? (3138 Views)

Voguepay Vs Cashenvoy Vs Simplepay / Hi Need U To Help Me See Whats Wrong With This Site.... Thanks As U Comment / Whats Wrong With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by databoy247(m): 3:39am On Dec 17, 2015
I really don't know why something like this in Nigeria dies quickly. I usually enjoy the good old method of customers going to the bank to make deposits for services they need from me. However, most of them have been complaining of lack of time and a busy schedule so I needed to find another alternative. Hence, my decision to integrate SimplePay in my website.

Back then, I enjoyed their services but now I do not know what is going on with them. Customer support phone toll free lines are dead, what they have on their website is barely switched on. No support ticket feature in their website (not functioning at all), and I think they have just one staff.

My major problem now is settlement. How can you say it takes 24 hours to get your money from your simplepay account, but now its taking days to withdraw my money?

I understand the urgency to establish more money making ventures but Mr Simeon, if you are reading this, try to give simplepay more attention. Because it is losing its stride. Personally, I think am going to take them off my website. I dont need to keep trying to call for days just to get my money.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why not try lojik voguepay? The only issue I have with them is their fund maturity stuff it takes 3 days for the fund to finally 'reflect' in your voguepay account
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
i highly recommend voguepay
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well, OP i think you should give them some time... I also use SimplePay.

Perhaps they are having some problems. You know the current state of the economy
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Youngzedd(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Try remita smiley
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by databoy247(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Youngzedd:
Try remita smiley
Remita is just too complex and I don't have the time for such complexities at the moment. grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2015
databoy247 Cc: Paystack.co They beat all of their peers hands down. I don't use them only because I have no reason to. I know how serious the folks behind it are tho.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Trillyonaire: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Been using cashenvoy since 2011
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by ProGSM(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Go for mypaga.com The best for now and that is what I use for my DSTV payments and also on this host www.resellerfly.com
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Boldtrust(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please switch to Vogue pay. It's simple to integrate & cost effective as well. I'm currently using them on my clients's e-commerce sites.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by seoxpert(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Voguepay Rules
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by aikfrank(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Una never hear of Tradot?

Here https://tradot.com/?ref=youngler

Accept Paypal, Bitcoin, Bank payments, Western Union, debit/Credit card and many more.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Wemimola: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Boldtrust:
Please switch to Vogue pay. It's simple to integrate & cost effective as well. I'm currently using them on my clients's e-commerce sites.
Have you tried paystack? You'll love love it
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Paystack is at Y Combinator, Winter 2016. http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/22/y-combinator-demo-day-winter-2016/

Those guys are not here to play.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2016
SirChotas:
Paystack is at Y Combinator, Winter 2016. http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/22/y-combinator-demo-day-winter-2016/
Those guys are not here to play.

Wemimola:

Would have loved to go for Paystack but they insist on a corporate account unlike Simple Pay that makes use of BVN verification which to me is a better idea and stress free

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2016
prince3009:

Would have loved to go for Paystack but they insist on a corporate account unlike Simple Pay that makes use of BVN verification which to me is a better idea and stress free
so true and email address shows when customers want to pay instead of company name
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Astutechris(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
prince3009:

So true.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by rose54321: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wemimola:

But you need a registered business for Paystack, do you know any alternatives that might not need that?
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
rose54321:

But you need a registered business for Paystack, do you know any alternatives that might not need that?
VoguePay
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by rose54321: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
yomalex:
VoguePay

Thanks, so far this seems to be the winner. Does it accept all cards - MasterCard & verve specifically?
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by talk2hb1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
yomalex:
VoguePay
Lie!
A very big Lie!!
In fact that was a Giant Lie!!!
grin
Voguepay will only process your payment with condition that you are recieving payment from another voguepay wallet, if you dont have registerd business account.
rose54321:

Thanks, so far this seems to be the winner. Does it accept all cards - MasterCard & verve specifically?
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
talk2hb1:

Lie!
A very big Lie!!
In fact that was a Giant Lie!!!
grin
Voguepay will only process your payment with condition that you are recieving payment from another voguepay wallet, if you dont have registerd business account.
WoW Calm down o You can use your Government issued ID to verify so that simply means you can use personal account undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
rose54321:

Yes it does
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by talk2hb1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
yomalex:
WoW Calm down o You can use your Government issued ID to verify so that simply means you can use personal account undecided
Criously?
Not aware of that development Ooo!
Let me go check on them, again.
But Paystack is still better in terms of % charges and integration, to developers Documentation!

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by rose54321: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Seems vogue doesn't support mastercard anyways.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by Miniano: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Simple pay... I love there website it's cool but I advice any one that wants to use it ones ur clients pays don't expect your cash in the next 2 weeks mine used 10+ days just to cash out my earnings...
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by skyhighweb(m): 5:15am On Nov 13, 2017
so any better one yet, cause using days to pay customers isnt a nice idea
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
rose54321:
Seems vogue doesn't support mastercard anyways.
they do

skyhighweb:
so any better one yet, cause using days to pay customers isnt a nice idea
PayStack pays the next day, VoguePay 2 days after
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by freeman95(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Simple pay is proper shit.
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by freeman95(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2017
yomalex:
they do

PayStack pays the next day, VoguePay 2 days after

What's up bro ... I got some few things I want u to help with...
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by yomalex(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
freeman95:

What's up bro ... I got some few things I want u to help with...
At your service
Re: Whats Wrong With Simplepay? by afrimerch: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Try flutterwave, they can even process paypal payments

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can I Make From MGID With 5 To 7k Traffic / Download MLM Script For Free / How Is good is Payconnect and lhpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.