Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) (19713 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors / Iyanya, Ita Giwa, Lilian Esoro At Calabar Carnival 2015 (Photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by JAZES(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Okay, so many viewers of music video across Nigeria get satisfied by some of the videos shot my their various favorite musician in the country, Hence, they give kudos to the artiste, failing to give the right credit to the video director.

Almost every day, these people give us different taste of new music videos and some of us fail to realize the greatness and uniqueness of these videos are directly from the directors respectively.

While some directors are already popular in their duty, most of us do not really pay attention to these people when they watch videos, maybe because there are so many clean and good video directors in the country, but we bring to you the top 5 music video directors that uniquely stand out amidst their peers in the game.

They are below in no particular order;

1. SESAN

Sesan, as he is fondly called is one of the best directors we have in Nigeria today.

The reason is crystal clear, the multi award winning producer has worked for some big names like Microsoft, Intel, Samsung and many more which earned him enough credibility and trust among our artistes.

His style of directing is so unique that more artistes are queuing to have their videos directed by him. He is experienced in so many aspect which includes visual effects and perfect usage of people in any video he directs.

Aside being one of the biggest names in the game, He is also among, if not the richest music video directors we have been blessed with in this nation.

2.ADASA COOKEY

This is another monster video director that leaves all music video viewers nothing more to imagine. Adasa Cookey is unarguably the one of the most sought after video directors in this country. . His breakthrough video for the song Boy’s Like To Party brought him international attention.
He has since done a host of videos for some of the biggest artistes in Africa, including DJ exclusive, D’Prince, Samklef, Ketchup, Splash and many others.

He once said in an interview that he didn’t go to any school of film making, all what he is today is proudly taught by himself, thus he calls himself “self trrained” director.

3.CLARENCE PETERS
The son of a legendary Afro juju icon, Shina Peters, is a beast in the game, he owns Capital dream, his contribution to music industry in Nigeria can never be over- written.

He is the owner of the popular record label in Nigeria, Capital Hill Records in which top singers like Chidinma, Illbliss, Suspect are signed.

The Clarion Chukwura’s son was ranked 2nd on Channel O’s Top 10 Most Visionary Music Video Directors list. I once watched a top 20 countdown music show that had 16 videos directed by Clarence. Wow, that’s excellence.

Call him the Jagaban of the music industry. Stay glued to your favorite music stations and you see videos directed by him come up almost every time.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/12/17/top-best-5-naija-music-video-directors-of-2015photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by feldido(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2015
I must say... There are the baddest.
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by JAZES(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2015
4.Unlimited LA
Olalekan Buari is another big name in the game with perfect definition of excellence, he was working for popular DJ Tee before he gained freedom to move further in the business, one of his greatest work is Sho Le by Sean Tizzle which was widely accepted by millions of people.

The video since made people got aware there is really a man that is very unlimited to blessing videos with touches of professionalism.

5. STANZ VISUALZ
This man is not so to pronounced because he believes in gentility, his works speak for him instead.

He is the brain behind ‘Lo Le ‘ video by Skales and so many nice videos of good concept.

He is also a creative director and has worked for some artiste like J.Martins and a host of them.

The video was a big success but the best is even yet to come.

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by femmykenny: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Music
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2015
that first guy...
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by bennifield11(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Mr moe musa

8 Likes

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by cescky(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
that first guy...

somebody likes good things..... grin

i agree too, the first guy...

Hope You had a nice night....
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
cescky:

somebody likes good things..... grin

i agree too, the first guy...
Hope You had a nice night....
Great.lol how did you know what was going on in my mind ? dont be too sure that was what i was thinking cheesy
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by GMan650(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
JAZES:
Okay, so many viewers of music video across Nigeria get satisfied by some of the videos shot my their various favorite musician in the country, Hence, they give kudos to the artiste, failing to give the right credit to the video director.

Almost every day, these people give us different taste of new music videos and some of us fail to realize the greatness and uniqueness of these videos are directly from the directors respectively.

While some directors are already popular in their duty, most of us do not really pay attention to these people when they watch videos, maybe because there are so many clean and good video directors in the country, but we bring to you the top 5 music video directors that uniquely stand out amidst their peers in the game.

They are below in no particular order;

1. SESAN

Sesan, as he is fondly called is one of the best directors we have in Nigeria today.

The reason is crystal clear, the multi award winning producer has worked for some big names like Microsoft, Intel, Samsung and many more which earned him enough credibility and trust among our artistes.

His style of directing is so unique that more artistes are queuing to have their videos directed by him. He is experienced in so many aspect which includes visual effects and perfect usage of people in any video he directs.

Aside being one of the biggest names in the game, He is also among, if not the richest music video directors we have been blessed with in this nation.

2.ADASA COOKEY

This is another monster video director that leaves all music video viewers nothing more to imagine. Adasa Cookey is unarguably the one of the most sought after video directors in this country. . His breakthrough video for the song Boy’s Like To Party brought him international attention.
He has since done a host of videos for some of the biggest artistes in Africa, including DJ exclusive, D’Prince, Samklef, Ketchup, Splash and many others.

He once said in an interview that he didn’t go to any school of film making, all what he is today is proudly taught by himself, thus he calls himself “self trrained” director.

3.CLARENCE PETERS
The son of a legendary Afro juju icon, Shina Peters, is a beast in the game, he owns Capital dream, his contribution to music industry in Nigeria can never be over- written.

He is the owner of the popular record label in Nigeria, Capital Hill Records in which top singers like Chidinma, Illbliss, Suspect are signed.

The Clarion Chukwura’s son was ranked 2nd on Channel O’s Top 10 Most Visionary Music Video Directors list. I once watched a top 20 countdown music show that had 16 videos directed by Clarence. Wow, that’s excellence.

Call him the Jagaban of the music industry. Stay glued to your favorite music stations and you see videos directed by him come up almost every time.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/12/17/top-best-5-naija-music-video-directors-of-2015photos/

I think Capital hills record label is co-owned with Illbliss, ion think he owns it alone

2 Likes

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by GMan650(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
JAZES:
4.Unlimited LA
Olalekan Buari is another big name in the game with perfect definition of excellence, he was working for popular DJ Tee before he gained freedom to move further in the business, one of his greatest work is Sho Le by Sean Tizzle which was widely accepted by millions of people.

The video since made people got aware there is really a man that is very unlimited to blessing videos with touches of professionalism.

5. STANZ VISUALZ
This man is not so to pronounced because he believes in gentility, his works speak for him instead.

He is the brain behind ‘Lo Le ‘ video by Skales and so many nice videos of good concept.

He is also a creative director and has worked for some artiste like J.Martins and a host of them.

What of Mex? One of his video was nominated for Headies awar

3 Likes

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by GMan650(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
JAZES:
4.Unlimited LA

5. STANZ VISUALZ

What of Mex? One of his video was nominated for Headies award
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by looseweight: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Noted!!!
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2015
Clearance Peters shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Stunning
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Drsmiles(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2015
It runs in Clarence peters genes

That said just get a goooood camera and a bunch of twerking half clad hot babes.....and u have a Nigerian music video

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2015
That Stanz must be the OP's brother, where is Moe musa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by xender(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
nice 1..congrats 2 vhem
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by bolajioginni: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Stanz visuals is not even among top 10... What of Mex that did jamb question and orente...
Meji Alabi that did Seyi Shey Crazy... ThE list is fake op..EVEN AVALON OKPE AND FRIZZLE are Better the Stanz visuals..
STANZ EVEN SPOIL THE SHAKE BODY VIDEO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by stylesfads: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2015
true
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by homesteady(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Which popular Video did Sesan do this year? I think this is the 1st place I'm seeing his name this year.
Or maybe I did not watch many videos.
Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by ZLUK(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Any top 5 Nigerian video director list without MEX and MATT MAX is bullshit to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Atmmachine(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Where's Meo Musa on that list ??
Guy, you be international learner.

1 Like

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
No Video Director is as creative as clearance A peters.Not even in Africa. Go watch is 26minutes movie 'HEX' best short movie in Africa Magic award. That dude second name should be 'BRAIN'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
I love Adasa cookey when it comes to mad dance steps videos, Clarence Peter is the best because almost 60% of Nigerian music videos is beind directed by him. My favourite is Unlimited LA. Dont forget MEX, AJE films, Moe musa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Bleep this list... Comot Stanz Visuals and include MEX

1 Like

Re: Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2015
homesteady:
Which popular Video did Sesan do this year? I think this is the 1st place I'm seeing his name this year.
Or maybe I did not watch many videos.

Go and watch Davido "the sound" video. My favourite music video this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent / Allison-Doherty Sekegha Pictured With Her Family / Gbenro Ajibade Joins Jenifa Diary's Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.