Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak (9518 Views)

Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Investors Lose N1.6trn In First 100 Days Of Buhari Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by chronique(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
And the misery goes on... Smh
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by omeke12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Bubu do something!
Flets:
What is Buhari's economic direction? I need an answer.
kodded:
we have a dulllard as a president
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by omohayek: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gaborone:
The below is all I have to say again...
√√√√√√√

If there is a valid criticism to be made of Buhari's government, it is this one. Blaming him for the fall in the price of oil and the subsequent pressure on the Naira is silly, but there are so many things Buhari could be doing to at least ameliorate the situation, and the only thing he seems to really care about is corruption, corruption, corruption!

Prosecuting corrupt officials is a good thing in itself, but not at the expense of completely ignoring the wider economy, as Buhari seems to be doing: even if all corruption were to magically disappear from Nigeria tomorrow, the oil price would still be less than 1/3 what it was at its peak, and the only way to halt the pressure on the FG budget and on the Naira is to attract foreign investment, but who will invest in a country where it is so hard to do business, and the leadership shows no interest in making it easier?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by stankezzy: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
ha make una see oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by olutunde12(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:
The economic direction is either to devalue the naira to about N350 to $1 or not. Buhari and the CBN have been adamant and refused to budge to this singular international pressure; that's the reason behind all these daily stories of international investors withdrawing cash. Foreign investors will make much more money if thenaira is devalued, hence all these arm-twisting.

clap for ur self. Buhari is grateful for supporting him even in the face of obvious failure. Did ecomists not advise buhari when he came in and closed down the country for six months? All these are the effects they mentioned and some of you were very fast to tag then Tannoids so are the Satannoids now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by olutunde12(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2015
His mistake was that Tunde Idiabon is not here now to lend him sense. Because Tunde was the performer of all they did then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by Michael333: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=Gaborone post=41102972]The below is all I have to say again...
√√√√√√√

Buhari has nothing to offer. The truth is u can't give what u don't have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by amtaken(f): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2015
What do you expect when the dullard Buhari appointed a statue as the Minister for Finance.
rozayx5:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/nse-investors-lose-n109bn-in-two-days/
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by amtaken(f): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2015
None.
Flets:
What is Buhari's economic direction? I need an answer.

1 Like

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by amtaken(f): 3:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Why are you disturbing their sleep?
rozayx5:

lalasticlala
seun dominique

front pagr
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by amtaken(f): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Gaborone:
The below is all I have to say again...
√√√√√√√

he said it all.

1 Like

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by amtaken(f): 3:39am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=Michael333 post=41106252][/quote]

Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by henryutd(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2015
People are still ranting here because you have little data available for use. By this time next year when Bubu must have tightened the economy, you won't have the strength to shout again.
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Akinz0126:
Things are getting out of hands all thanks to GEJ and his miscreants!

Quote and waste your time
It is only a foolish man whose house is on fire, will keep flogging his little child for causing the fire outbreak instead of making effort to put off the fire. A word is enough for the wise. #HYPOCRICY_IS_EVIL.

3 Likes

Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by timilinda(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Bigmillz:
Were is the change apc pipo hav been shouting since? The country is collapsing under their watch oo

Are u still asking for the "CHANGE"? Hvnt u seen it yet? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by timilinda(f): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:
The economic direction is either to devalue the naira to about N350 to $1 or not. Buhari and the CBN have been adamant and refused to budge to this singular international pressure; that's the reason behind all these daily stories of international investors withdrawing cash. Foreign investors will make much more money if thenaira is devalued, hence all these arm-twisting.

Sorry pls, this is a personal question: Are u from Odimodi, in Burutu LGA, Delta state?
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by obailala(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2015
timilinda:

Sorry pls, this is a personal question: Are u from Odimodi, in Burutu LGA, Delta state?
Lol... naaa. Why do you ask?
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by shhoolla(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2015
I am scared in the mid of the year after the election I started buying share not thinking I will received at least 150% return before this year December but look me I dey see how I go recover what I invested not the profit Government plssssssssssssssss doooooooooooooo somethinggggggggggggg
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
timilinda:

Are u still asking for the "CHANGE"? Hvnt u seen it yet? grin cheesy cheesy
omo I can see it now ooo. I liter of fuel is 160N here in PH
Re: NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak by timilinda(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:
Lol... naaa. Why do you ask?

I'm married to one of d Obaila's, n I knw d name is kind of rare. I just tot u were a family member of my hubby's. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Modern 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/drawing/building Plan / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.