Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) (4436 Views)

Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by arena2007: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Is this wrong? A Danish comedian has come under fire after posting a picture online of him and his toddler daughter having a bath together.
Torben Chris has shared the picture with his two-year-old and his facebook Page blew up.
He however fired back, explaining on his Facebook post :

"Someone told me that he had been accused of paedophilia by a stranger because he bathed with his two-year-old daughter. Another had been warned that "urge" to paedophilia, because he had shared a picture of a French braid on his 11-year-old daughter's bare back on social media,

"There was even a father whose wife thinks it was inappropriate, if your daughter was witness to the father urinate."Listen: children and adults can be naked together."There is nothing wrong with a father who washes his daughter’s bottom and vagina when she’s a child. On the contrary, it is bloody disgusting if nobody does it, and unfair if only the mother does it."If we couldn't stand to see each other naked we'd be born with clothes on,""Nudity with your child's not gross, but natural. A father in the shower with her daughter's not paedophilia, it's fun."

There were more than 55,000 likes for the post, but as well as messages of support, Chris has been criticised.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/dad-slammed-for-bathing-with-his-2year-old-daughter.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by arena2007: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by sod09(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Wat d hell is dis...... angry angry
Y is he naked too
Not cool
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by abuaoyen(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Inappropriate!
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by odaniel1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
abuaoyen:
Inappropriate!
Can I ask u a question?
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
does seems right...somehow not right
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Only perverted minds will accuse him because they only betray how sick their mind is that they can nurse sexually abusing a little girl if they were her father bathing together with her..
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by ozy4christ(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
for me o, it's ok. Yea any man that sex his OWN daughter is either he is possessed by an evil spirit or that child is not his own Yes it's scientifically proven that a man in his right sense can not be aroused by his own daughter instead he will be protective and security conscious towards the daughter. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Totally wrong
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by fr3do(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
he should at least cover his genitals for the sake of decency
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by prelinctus: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wrong on every level.
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by titi4fola(f): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
odaniel1:

Can I ask u a question?
ask..
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by titi4fola(f): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not good enough!
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
only corrupt minds will think otherwise
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
ABSOLUTELY WRONG, No matter how little you think a child is, if he/she has learn to call daddy he has known everything. it could have been acceptable if the were on a pool and having clothes on. This is so absurd.
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
ABSOLUTELY WRONG, No matter how little you think a child is, if he/she has learn to call daddy he has known everything. it could have been acceptable if they were in a pool and having clothes on. This is so absurd.
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can't understand the man's write-up sha!! undecided angry

And NO! I don't endorse this!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by kayalla(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
nothing wrong with it, if it was a mother bathing with son these perverts will say its wright cos she is the mother, wats the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by odaniel1(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2015
titi4fola:
ask..

If the father wr to b clothed in som sort (@ least boxers kpa-kpaa) wld u still hv condemned this and why?
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by idinc(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Bathing with ur little baby might not be totally condemnable,buh wat I vigorously shake my head is wen he puts it up on social media for the world to c!

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2015
idinc:
Bathing with ur little baby might not be totally condemnable,buh wat I vigorously shake my head is wen he puts it up on social media for the world to c!
Thanks.
I have dumped unto 6 ladies, all because of snap and upload.
The MAN is a complete Disgrace to mankind

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Well not a fan, my niece or kid cousins might want to follow me. to the gent but I gotta excuse myself and tell them to chill out while I answer nature's call, it could be crazy when they drag ur d**k and keep asking: 'uncle,pls what is this and why do u have this and I do not have any rope" This how it starts, they start. playing with it and it advances with much interest forming as an habit.
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by kokoA(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2015
All the people shouting "it's wrong, it's inappropriate, etc" should tell me what's wrong with it It's okay for a woman to bath with her 5 yrs old son but her husband can't bath their 2 yrs old daughter.. Smh what is wrong with our society these days? Everything is now all about sex! I remember when I was much younger, I and my other cousins (males and females) usually bath in our grandma's compound during xmas holidays, running round the house naked and splashing each other water while grandma sit and watch with joy. These days a lot of things have changed, everything that has to do with nekedness is now sexual. Smh. The only thing wrong here is uploading the pics on the Internet.
Re: Anything Wrong? Dad Slammed For Bathing With His 2 Year Old Daughter (photo) by preetyb(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
kokoA:
All the people shouting "it's wrong, it's inappropriate, etc" should tell me what's wrong with it It's okay for a woman to bath with her 5 yrs old son but her husband can't bath their 2 yrs old daughter.. Smh what is wrong with our society these days? Everything is now all about sex! I remember when I was much younger, I and my other cousins (males and females) usually bath in our grandma's compound during xmas holidays, running round the house naked and splashing each other water while grandma sit and watch with joy. These days a lot of things have changed, everything that has to do with nekedness is now sexual. Smh. The only thing wrong here is uploading the pics on the Internet.
Like u guyz always say “konji na bastard” what he is doing now may have an adverse effect on them both

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities: Nollywood Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Goes Totally Braless / Ini Edo New Waist Surgery Stirs The Internet As Fans Reacts On Instagram / Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.