Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) (29952 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots Java And Symbian / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
H.A.C.K.I.N.G or according to seun, SOILING ur phone is no big deal. I thought it was.
I always encountered warnings of 'you may wreck your phone!' but i later discovered that you cant really 'wreck' ur phone courtesy of a mis-hack. If you think ur phone done craze small, just hard-reset (*#7370#) and start the process again. But it wont come to that.
In order to h.a.c.k ur phone, you need
1. X-plore or Fexplorer or whichever works on ur phone.
2. Hellocarbide (scary name! What it does is it blows open ur phone! tongue )
3. CapsOnOff.rar
4. Installserver.exe for O.S 9.1 or O.S 9.2 (depending on which ur phone is)
Ok lets h.a.c.k . . .
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2009
Ok now open x-plore and DONT close it during the process

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
Press 0 and tick the first 4 boxes u see

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2009
This is what ur xplore home screen will look like

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2009
Now open the c-folder. U can see that the SYS folder is not accessible. thats the folder we want to blow open. grin

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
And wat do we use? Hellocarbide.download and install hellocarbide. Open it and press options. Choose Menu1. From the page that pops up after selecting menu1 choose yes, and depending on ur phone, keep choosing yes till the page disappears. I cant post the screenshot of that because that would be paramount to
h.a.c.k.i.n.g my phone again. Now go back to x-plore.

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
Here you can see that the SYS folder is now accessible, and the plus (+) sign there indicates that there is a drop-down sub folder.

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by fadinus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
Pls, wat do u mean by d page dat pops up afta presng menu1.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
Open the SYS folder. You can see the BIN folder. That is where we will copy/paste all our hack materials. . cool

@fadinus, after pressing menu1, you will see a page "done, probably" select yes, and like i said keep selecting yes if you are asked more questions till the page disappears. Ok?

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Dwayne(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2009
Guy, I realy like ur hackin' but is dat hellocarbide an app or wot. How can i get it.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
Install capsOnOff.rar
Ok its now time for copy and paste.
Copy/extract/Move CProfDriver_SISX.ldd from whereva it is u downloaded it to C/SYS/BIN

Then install capon and capsoff

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Infoseye(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
@poster Good guide nice tutorial and finally please state the benefits or advantages of hacking S60v3 so people will know what they are really doing, good job keep it up.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
Another copy and paste. This time its installserver.exe
like i said if ur phone is O.S 9.1 download installserver.exe O.S 9.1
If its 0.S 9.2, installserver.exe O.S 9.2
Copy/Extract/Move installserver.exe to the BIN folder
Some zip files contain all of them. Just google it, its even here on nairaland.

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
Thats it! We are done.
Restart your phone,

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
Of course i'm sure tongue

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by femi80: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
@poster, what are the advantages for hacking your phone?
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Infoseye(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
femi80:

@poster, what are the advantages for soiling your phone?

Its like the poster has failed to give us the real purpose of hacking an S60v3 phone, immediately I saw this thread and read the procedures I was asking myself whats the point or the real reason of going through the whole process of even damagining a good phone like that for.

Thats why I asked the poster whats the advantages of hacking the phone, but not a word from the poster well guys this tutorial is a good one but think thrice before doing this to your phone u might end up rendering your phone damaged beyond repairs am saying this out of experience.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
I'm surprised u havent heard the jargon "h.a.c.k" before. Well i'm sure at certain times you may have tried to install an application and you either recieved the message:
"expired certificate" or
"unable to install protected application from an untrusted supplier" and that can be very frustrating.
Well if u h.a.c.k ur phone, you can install ANY application u want, expired or not. Even unsigned applications (provided its supported by ur phone)
You can also install and play ngage games. .
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
Here's
capsONoff.rar
Hellocarbide
Installserver (O.S9.1)
Installserver (O.S9.2)
CProfDriver_sisx.ldd
Remember to remove the mp3 extension

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by hayprof(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2009
Griz, nice work,

U can edit ur 1st post to indicate ur non- responsibilty if any1 damage em fone, . .

Seye, do u nw understand wat soiling means? because it seems u only belong in the PSP world !
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Infoseye(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
LOLĀ  grin grin You guys in nairaland just keep me laughing, look here I asked such question for those novice here in nairaland to understand what the poster is really doing.Am sure most of the readers have tried it b4 even asking themselfs what this soiling really for.Now that the post has said it in his own words he should ve started with that b4 jumping into the process and finally PLS ALWAYS PUT THE WARNING AND DANGER in the process so that peolpe will not come back here and blame you for it.

@hayprof Am a hacker in all areas from gaming to mobile and little of PC, am not new to soiling nor a novice.Am Very sure you have gone through some of my PSP hacking threads and noticed how I explained each step, warnings and dangers and exactly why or the purpose of hacking PSP. You may have noticed I have stopped posting stuff about PSP in the gane section for a long while is because I am into Iphone hacking now, there is nothing much todo on PSP's since I have exposed all the secrets here in nairaland in the game section.

I will be back in the game section soon since I heard that PSP 3000 is now runing homebrew meaning it will be hacked real soon then I will come back with stuff for my PSP fans here in nairaland.

No offence I just want people reading this thread to know what exactly they are doing and putting themselfs into by voiding there phone warranty etc. Good thread, was thinking of starting one on Iphone but Texazzpete has opened one already.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by hayprof(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
@seye, k gud. . .we fit do collabo sometime wen i free. .stay tite!
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by samtek(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ all i use nokia N73 but there is this N95 i need to hack
i cant even install xplore on the phone it says it us not signed.
i hv tried all means but nothing seems to be working
the phone info is

V 20.0.016,
28-02-08,
Rm320
Nokia N95(60.1)

does anyone have a hack compilation i can use for it?
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by fadinus(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
Griz, i undastnd u wela, nice work.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2009
This is the last file:
CProfDriver_sisx.lld

Adios cool

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by femi80: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2009
@Grizzle, thanks for the explanation.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by dragnet: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2009
Grizzly, kindly giv me kms 8 link. .tnx
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2009
Drag i guess ur phone's already hacke.d? Well here's the link:
http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/showthread.php?t=143071

KMS 8.0 na last bus stop antivirus.
I believe
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by dragnet: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2009
Grizzly, thanks !
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Lawalmd(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
Nice thread but Instead of going through that long process why not use just one application that can handly the whole process its called hacking kit and you can get it from dotsis thats what i use to hack my n95(8gb) it works like magic
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by dragnet: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
HelloOx is the best atm. . . It even hacks latest firmwares that the above process cant hack . .e.g N95 v31 firmware

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.