Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (111155 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Runs Mad; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Go Naked / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by xest(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

I have eyes and are meant for seeing grin
it seems u like pepeye, send mi ur num mak I send my own to u on watsapp.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
xest:
it seems u like pepeye, send mi ur num mak I send my own to u on watsapp.
I dont need yours tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by xest(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

I dont need yours tongue
Ok. So wats up,hw every every?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

how do you know Yoruba guys has small pepeye grin

One girl called Bose that i "straffed" when i visited Oyo confirmed it to me that she has dated like 3 guys before me (all yoruba) but none of their pepeye matches to my "boboti"

grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by olamisowon1(f): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
I saw him yesterday while I was driving towards TBS. I was so scared cos he was trying to stone a traffic warden before the man luckily jumped inside a keke. I wondered what could have made him do that cos he looked clean. Chai! Yahoo boy kwa!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Jennifer89(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
The evil that men do live with them
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:

One girl called Bose that i "straffed" when i visited Oyo confirmed it to me that she has dated like 3 guys before me (all yoruba) but none of their pepeye matches to my "boboti"

grin grin
oya clap for yourself
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
xest:
Ok. So wats up,hw every every?
every every is cool cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by xest(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

every every is cool cool
Sharp. Gud to hear dear. Can I be ur friend
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
xest:
Sharp. Gud to hear dear. Can I be ur friend
you are already a friend
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by donj84: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked see small pepeye oooo grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village
Arrow from were. If the story is true that he is a yahoo boy, trust me his time as come to pay for his atrocities..God help us esp the youths who are not patient for Gods time
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by toggy: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
he don bite more than he can chew!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by McPerry(f): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op,u gave him cardboard??
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by holiboy: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jeremiah 17v11
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Asalatugbemi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hummmm nobody know his name but you guys know that his yahoo guy. It's only yahoo guys ride range rover? May God forgive us all
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Cleanboi: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
The pics no clear.no range.no iphone 6
He must be doing come and marry ogunmeh.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Flirtyy: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosin1570:
I love the way we speculate and our headlines are so misleading. How do they know he's a yahoo boy and where is the Range he jumped out from

Thank u ooo.. all these half done bloggers will just take a pic, stamp a headline they like and nairaland will fast forword it to front page
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by xest(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

you are already a friend
Yea, thnks. Can we chat on watsapp. Ping me up 07038109881
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by tomholly: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
HOW U TAKE NO SAY NA YAHOO BOY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mobile/Whatsapp:07038641600 BBM:7B663F3A www.africanwebservice.com www.hostgate.com.ng An expert in *Blog Design,Website Development(Joomla,Wordpress,etc) *E-commerce Website(Magento,Opencart.etc) An expert in CCTV,Vehicle Tracking&Biometric.4NGOS,HOTELS

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by alaskido(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
PLEASE WHERE DID HE PARK HIS RANGE ROVER SPORTS SO I CAN GO AND PICK IT UP. THIS IS BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR ME O. YAHOO MY ASS.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by fajani(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
I thank God for the penny I am receiving at my working place..... Sooner or later Miracle will happen .... I am not a lazy dude.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by fajani(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Were boy
cliffbecks:
There are two (2) things involved..

It's either he's truly mad or playing a Prank.

If it's a Prank, he's safe, but if he's truly mad, there are two (2) things involved..

It's either his time is up or he's on to a bigger deal ( Y'all should know how it goes)..

If he's onto tthe next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all!
The world is full of mysteries. That is why there are two things involve.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by justmi1: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Dey don't know his name but they know his yahoo boy.
cos he was driving a range, if na cabu cabu, they will na from village
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Prince16: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked . grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this[, or are you sure its not arrow from his village

A-a-a-rrrrrrchinnn! **sneezes**
Thot I was d only one who noticed d ATM on him!
*winks*
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Prince16:

A-a-a-rrrrrrchinnn! **sneezes**
Thot I was d only one who noticed d ATM on him!
*winks*
cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Dey don't know his name but they know his yahoo boy.

Isnt it impossible?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by fF01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
E fit just be say na SK , dah sh!t crazy!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Abdhool(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
PureWays:

If it's a Prank, he's safe, but if he's truly mad, there are two (2) things involved..

It's either his time is up or he's on to a bigger deal ( Y'all should know how it goes)..

If he's onto the next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all! angry

grin
PureWays:

If he's onto the next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all! angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by ceedenis: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
This guy may have just gotten a bank alert ! Some money can make you mad.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by jericco1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

I saw it clearly grin

Well I pray I have the type of your eyes. It could make a golden eagle jealous.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by charijee(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is serious something o undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Donmoris212: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked see small pepeye oooo grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village

Lol.....no b small tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.