Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio (885 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio by Erave: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sultry actress cum producer, Tayo Sobola better as Sotayo has joined the growing list of popular celebrities who have opened line of businesses aside acting.
The actress is set to open her corporate office where all her businesses will be conducted. The corporate office tucked inside the highbrow Magodo Estate area of Lagos also houses a state-of-the-art TV production studio that boasts of latest movie cameras, production gadgets and an editing suite.
Speaking on why she opted to float a production outfit, Tayo Sobola expressed her joy in the actualization of her dreams. “I am so excited by this new venture. It is a milestone in my career and a step ahead for me in my plans to stay on top of my game. Having my own production house will enable me to step up my game and churn out more exciting movies and TV programmes.”
The office and TV production studio commissioning is scheduled to hold on Sunday, December 27, 2015, which is the eve of the actress birthday. Aside her office commissioning, Sotayo will also be celebrating her birthday with the students of Pacelli School for the Blind, a programme that have become a part of her in the last 3 years.

Read more here: http://eraveng.com/2015/12/17/nollywood-actress-tayo-sobola-set-to-open-tv-production-studio/

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio by gist4kidsblog: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio by cmh011: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
good for her

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Magazine Online Editor's Traditional Wedding To Fiancé Tosin Osho-pics / Check Out The Sexy Outfits Toolz & Gbemi Wore To Their Xmas Concert / T. B Joshua Proposed To Me First Day We Met – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.