Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers (31594 Views)

Best Diets For Women / Top 10 Breakfast Ideas – Healthy African Diets / The Best Slimming Tea So Far And Affordable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Godfullsam(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't believe undecided
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by stchinedu: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
priscaoge:
Sometimes I get confused with all these kind of post, some will tell u DON'T EAT THIS it makes u gain weight, another will say EAT A LOT OF THIS to loose weight. In Nkoli's voice, Konfusion ga dimakwa undecided undecided angry angry

Anyways all I do is cut down d intake of Carbohydrates, eat more of fruits, drink a lot of water, do a little exercise and I'm good to go . undecided undecided I no fit follow all this Una TYPES OF FOOD stuff biko, make Una no confuse me cheesy cheesy.
You got it cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Onezie(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
He is so childish undecidedHe is so childish
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Missyetty(f): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Me wey wan add weight nko?
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
chop4naija:
Do you think you are becoming overweight? Do you think there is a need for you to reduce your weight? There are lots of disadvantages of being overweight or obese. Many overweight people struggle to breathe due to excess fat that prevent diaphragm to move downward as it should. Walking long distance is a challenge for obese folks. They got tired easily after walking a few distance or climbing staircases.
In addition, heart disease is common among obese folks. Extra fat in the body puts lots of pressure on the lungs, heart and other internal organs which is dangerous to the body system.
With these aforementioned problems that is associated with Obesity, there is a need to reduce your weight and fat intake if you are overweight.

Lets take a look at some foods that helps in weight reduction.

1. Apple

A study recently published in the journal Nutrition, scientists found that there is significant weight loss when apple is taken before meals.One dietary component that is associated with weight loss is FIBER CONSUMPTION. The reason fiber is associated with weight loss is that it fills the belly and yet yields few calories. It makes you feel fuller for longer so that you eat less at your next few meals. Eating one apple a day will give the taker an average of 4.4 grams of fiber which is about one-fifth of our daily need. Apples also contain quercetin, a flavonoid known to help in reduction of cholesterol damage and promote healthy lungs.

2. Eggs.
pls what is the food

If you truly want to loss some pounds, it advisable to take couple of eggs for breakfast which will help to limit your calorie intake throughout the rest of the day. Just like Apples makes you feel fuller for longer , eggs also do the same.
In a research conducted by Rochester centre for Obesity in the United States, 30 overweight women were instructed to eat egg-based breakfast, the researchers found out that the women who had eaten eggs for breakfast felt less hungry throughout the day and ate smaller lunch as a result.

3. Fish.

The best source of animal protein is obtained through consumption of fish. The reason behind this assertion is that fish is generally lower in fat and more importantly, the type of fats in seafood is the “good fats” which appears to be harmless to the body system. A study by Karolinska Institute in Sweden found that people ate 11 percent less at dinner after having fish for lunch compared to those who ate beef for lunch. This shows that when fish is consumed it reduces calorie intake compared to when beef is consumed.

4.Salad

Eating a low calorie salad at a start of a meal helps in weight reduction.Research has shown that those who consume salad as lunch will definitely eat less during dinner. Just like apples and eggs above that makes you feel fuller for longer , salad also does the same.

When these aforementioned foods are properly consumed, they will go along way in helping weight watchers. Although, reducing weight requires lots of courage and sacrifice.

Source http://chop4naija.com/four-best-foods-for-weight-watchers/
pls what is the food that people who are interested in a little weight should take?
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP all what you have written there cannot make anybody slimmer, if taken in excess. To be slim, simply create a "Calorie deficit". I know fish eggs apple are beneficial with their nutrients but if abused(eating anyhow) u'll ADD.
1 Apple contains 120 calories
2 apple contains. 240 calories
A bottle of fanta has 260calories
Although fanta has no much benefits to the body, than providing energy.
It has the same calories = 2 apple
For a fruit,Apple is HIGH in Calories, pple should opt for fruits lower in calories like water-melon, cucumber and dem likes or eat little of High calorie fruit, but whatever you do. To lose weight, simple create a "Calorie deficit" I.e. Burn or reduce calories more than the calories your body needs daily and u'll lose fat! . If you need more clarification, quote me!
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by pweetychyka(f): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cornerstone001:
typing.....

Spacebooker@spacebooking.com grin
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Vivly(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chukzyfcb:
OP all what you have written there cannot make anybody slimmer, if taken in excess. To be slim, simply create a "Calorie deficit". I know fish eggs apple are beneficial with their nutrients but if abused(eating anyhow) u'll ADD.
1 Apple contains 120 calories
2 apple contains. 240 calories
A bottle of fanta has 260calories
Although fanta has no much benefits to the body, than providing energy.
It has the same calories = 2 apple
For a fruit,Apple is HIGH in Calories, pple should opt for fruits lower in calories like water-melon, cucumber and dem likes or eat little of High calorie fruit, but whatever you do. To lose weight, simple create a "Calorie deficit" I.e. Burn or reduce calories more than the calories your body needs daily and u'll lose fat! . If you need more clarification, quote me!
Where did you pull out the 120 calories apple from?
the calories in an apple is not more than 55 unless you're referring to an apple the size of a football which I doubt exists.
The reason why the afore mentioned are slimming foods is because they make one feel fuller. Just like fibre with little calories. This is unlike cucumber and water melon that have high water content and leaves you hungry again. Infact those fruits are perfect to eat if you're hungry and want to remain that way.

And your last paragraph ''burn calorie need calorie less calorie'' ish just helps buttress the eat apple egg fish article. Those foods fill you and thus stop you from consuming much calorie.
You must not debunk findings with a less baser argument.
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vivly:

Where did you pull out the 120 calories apple from?
the calories in an apple is not more than 55 unless you're referring to an apple the size of a football which I doubt exists.
The reason why the afore mentioned are slimming foods is because they make one feel fuller. Just like fibre with little calories. This is unlike cucumber and water melon that have high water content and leaves you hungry again. Infact those fruits are perfect to eat if you're hungry and want to remain that way.

And your last paragraph ''burn calorie need calorie less calorie'' ish just helps buttress the eat apple egg fish article. Those foods fill you and thus stop you from consuming much calorie.
You must not debunk findings with a less baser argument.
Pls visit this wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple, an official site well-known, u'll see where a TYPICAL apple is written to have 126 calories. I didn't say those food wouldn't make you fuller. I said; abusing them, eating them In excess isn't good. An average human requires 2000 calories daily. If you workout, or depending on ur genes it could be more. But let's use 2000calories for example
If You after eating for the day(morn,day & night) you consumed a total of 1800 calories from the food eaten that day and you walk to the kitchen an eat about 4 apples (480) to end the days eating. You'll see that you'v consumed for that day; 1800 + 480= 2280calories. More than your daily requirement. This extra 80 calories will be stored as fat. This is why foods with less fat and less carbs are advised, because you can eat them without reaching ur daily calorie limiit thereby creating a calorie deficit. Vivy, I'm up for an Intelligent discussion. If you think I'v misyarned so far, highlight my flaws!
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by sunnyphem(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Do u want to be back to ur slim and sexy shape by losing some weight and regain ur flat tommy without side effect? ask me how...on bbm 27956302 ,whatsapp or Call 08030444538

Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
i lost 20 pounds in two weeks following a secret plan.nd who said u cant lose more than one pound in a week.im nt saying it for free though if u drastically need to lose weight nd still keep it email me
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by slimmingcare(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Get Green World slimming care products and weight gain products today @ www.koboflash..com Or call 08084260174 /07037533426

Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by gmacnoms(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Awon fat people
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by chiclasweet: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lose weight effortlessly with trim and fit diet coffee. Contact 07034589087 to order
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by professore(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thank you
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by youwininfo: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2015
the weight slimming foods are everyone
Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by Cornerstone001: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
pweetychyka:

Spacebooker@spacebooking.com grin

wink grin

1 Like

Re: Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers by donbenedict(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onezie:
He is so childish undecidedHe is so childish
hey watsup? Hey watsup? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobra We Killed This Night / A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.