Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. (804 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. by naijamomdiary(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Now, from the outside marriage is so attractive and beautiful but on the inside it isn't a place for the faint hearted. If your entire prayer point this year was to get married, think again and ask yourself if really you are ready to weather the marriage storm?

Here are some facts you should know about marriage, they may not look challenging but it's good you know what you getting into;

1. The men may be genetically predisposed to cheat.
Deal with this with utmost wisdom and the men remember hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2. There are ways to perfect that imperfect  partner.
If you believe you can change a man or a woman go right ahead. 

3. Love isn't just enough to sustain a marriage, friendship does.
So true on this...friendship matters most.

4. Marriage doesn't translate to frequent sex.
Yes! You could go for weeks without sex. 

5. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage but a well managed marriage. 
Yes, never believe the lie of, "my home is perfect".

6. Marriage does not translate to satisfaction in life.
Absolutely no need to explain further.

Read the rest here...

http://diaryofanaijamom..com.ng/2015/12/funny-but-true-these-are-what-you-will.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. by huntila(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
True. But you should have put everything here
Re: Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. by kingstylo01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
op you were making sense until you added your link.. why not post every thing here? la click LA bend!
Re: Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
huntila:
True. But you should have put everything here

E dey find money na
Re: Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. by ivyT(f): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op is right..no marriage is perfect,so we shld all take our time to knowing the basics,and how to make it blissful.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do People Snore So Much While Sleeping? / What A Wonderful God We Serve; These Sextuplets Are Now Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.