Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are (2098 Views)

#BBNaija: Teddy-A Pictured With Kaffy, Queen Of Dance / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
It is Kelvin Ayanruoh!
From Kelvin Ayanruoh to Julius Fakta, Amazing Amy, Mali Hot Boy, G-Xtreem, C-Fly and Da Octopus, any of the finalists was good enough for the title of West Africa’s Dance King.

However, when the votes from viewers were tallied, it was Kelvin who was finally declared winner at the grand finale of the show held on Saturday night at Bamako Studio, Ojodu, Lagos. He beat his closest challengers, Mali Hot Boy, and third place winner, Ghanaian Julius Fakta, to win the coveted crown of best dancer in West Africa. In fourth place was Amazing Amy, while Da Octopus finished fifth.
Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyiqGY88Ts

Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2015
i was also suprised
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Daminaj1(f): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2015
dancewithpeter:
i was also suprised

Peter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Adonis3: 1:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Ehyah
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Airforce1(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2015
congrats guys
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by ellahzy(f): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2015
congrats oo... I love shows like these
but na till on Wednesday b4 I watch am oo (MTV base ppl) grin
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithme: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Sat on youtube
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
HMMMNN
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2015
,l,
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithme: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2015
It will be aired today also

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Victoria Kimani’s Raunchy Sunday Outfit [PICS] / Chris Brown Shares Stunning Photo Of Wikid Rocking Blackpyramid's Jersey / Popular Female Rapper Proposes Marriage To Her Lesbian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.