Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,121 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight (2764 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2015
The 28 year old ex mbgn and now rapper told her fans she's going without meat for a week!

Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by arena2007: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2015
arena2007:
shocked shocked
why the shock
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Let me guess, a "fan" caught sight of you in the supermarket and decided to take pics abi undecided? Wannabes and fake life, I can't even deal cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:
Let me guess, a "fan" caught sight of you in the supermarket and decided to take pics abi undecided? Wannabes and fake life, I can't even deal cheesy cheesy cheesy.
yes a fan...are you hating agaib
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes a fan...are you hating agaib
You've no fans. Like people's imaginary 'haters' your 'fans' exist only in your head.

Do the country a good deed and get a real job or get married. If neither of those is achievable then become a baby-mama.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Blesyneojb: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
ur career don end.....just look for one old foolish man and become a baby mama..that's all

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

You've no fans. Like people's imaginary 'haters' your 'fans' exist only in your head.

Do the country a good deed and get a real job or get married. If neither of those is achievable then become a baby-mama.
why baby mama
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why baby mama
You've failed at everything else. Try that and see.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

You've failed at everything else. Try that and see.
at least it will be giving life into this world.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
at least it will be giving life into this world.
Still doesn't prove my statement wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

Still doesn't prove my statement wrong.
it does. Having a baby is huge
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
it does. Having a baby is huge
First step: Leave nairaland and close your multiple accounts here.
Second step: Focus on improving your life. Get a J.O.B. or build real-life marketable talents. MGBN does not guarantee anything as you've seen already.
Third step: Find a man. Its late in life, there's no shame in seeking a man. Approach men, don't wait for Mr. Right because that was younger years ago.
Fourth step: Get married.

That's a start. From there continue trying to make yourself better. There's no need trying to force shenanigans on us.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

First step: Leave nairaland and close your multiple accounts here.
Second step: Focus on improving your life. Get a J.O.B. or build real-life marketable talents. MGBN does not guarantee anything as you've seen already.
Third step: Find a man. Its late in life, there's no shame in seeking a man. Approach men, don't wait for Mr. Right because that was younger years ago.
Fourth step: Get married.

That's a start. From there continue trying to make yourself better. There's no need trying to force shenanigans on us.
I repeat there is nothing wrong with having a baby
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I repeat there is nothing wrong with having a baby
You've no argument here. Give it up.
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

You've no argument here. Give it up.
anoufia descendant
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

[img]https://fairyprincessdiaries.files./2015/09/tumblr_inline_njroncdda01t6lxtf.gif[/img]

serious question now. Is this you? Because I watched this and felt all these words he said are words I've heard you use on me and it hurt. Is this you yes or no? Be honest. If so that means you're an American
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShaD1Ng_aM
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Good for her!!![/size]
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by axortedbabe(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
This one get fans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
mamagee3:
[size=18pt]Good for her!!![/size]
thanks
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
This one get fans?
of course. She's beautiful
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by axortedbabe(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
of course. She's beautiful
Ifa ahear
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
Ifa ahear
she is
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
serious question now. Is this you? Because I watched this and felt all these words he said are words I've heard you use on me and it hurt. Is this you yes or no? Be honest. If so that means you're an American
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShaD1Ng_aM
Described you to a T. Good to know you've identified your problem; a first step to fixing your life.

For the mean time, space for sale. This land is mine.
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee-wiki-twerk-team/images/7/78/Twerking-oo.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130723181149[/img]
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

Described you to a T. Good to know you've identified your problem; a first step to fixing your life.

For the mean time, space for sale. This land is mine.
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee-wiki-twerk-team/images/7/78/Twerking-oo.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130723181149[/img]
thanks for admitting that's you. I had a feeling! You spew the same words and mock and trash beautiful women
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thanks for admitting that's you. I had a feeling! You spew the same words and mock and trash beautiful women
Wise people say "one knows they are something when others admit it openly, never when you keep repeating it. Only the insecure repeat good qualities to themselves. They are forcing themselves and others around them to believe a lie. You can always paint faeces gold but it will forever remain faeces".
Re: Munachi Abii Is On A Mission To Lost Weight by Palmwinetapper: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
charix:

Wise people say "one knows they are something when others admit it openly, never when you keep repeating it. Only the insecure repeat good qualities to themselves. They are forcing themselves and others around them to believe a lie. You can always paint faeces gold but it will forever remain faeces".
its a happy ending I now know your identity. Alls well that ends well

(1) (Reply)

SWEET LOVE!!! 26 Year Old Boy Weds 88 Year Old Woman (photo) / What’s Wrong With What This Pastor Daughter Is Posting On Social Media? / Nollywood Actress Omotola Shows Off Her Stunning Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.