Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Google Adsense Activation Pin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Activation Pin (1007 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys / Free -"hide My Ip Software Activation Key" - For Grabs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Activation Pin by wrex001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2009
Anyone know what to do get Adsense activation PIN sent? I have been blogging for some months now and have generated some good revenue but Google is yet to send me the activation PIN even after requesting a resent twice. Anyone with good information should please advise!
Cheers!!
Re: Google Adsense Activation Pin by webguru(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Maybe ur mailing address is wrong.

Or it was delivered and no one told u

Mine was dropped at the gate
Re: Google Adsense Activation Pin by Ccomputers(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
mail google office direct and complain to them and they il help you and resend it.
Re: Google Adsense Activation Pin by awuf2008: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
i will advise that you exert some deegre of patience. if you really qualify , you dont need to ask for. they will send it to ypu. i got mine about 2weeks ago. i never requested for it, so be patient .

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense Activation Pin by merald(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
I requested 2wice and didnt get it, so i changed my address, and I got it 2wks ago under 3wks. So I will suggest you change ur address to where u can easily get it.
Re: Google Adsense Activation Pin by mavtrevor3: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
You should better check the post office, the first time the pin was sent to me, i never knew it was dumped in the post office, cos most of the post office will look at it as just a post card cos its just a little piece of paper, so they dumped it there, i had to go and search for it myself.

So, go there and search for it yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Html Submit Form.pls Help! / Graphic Design,web Design And Motion Graphics Training Coming Up 29th Of October / Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.