Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad (64930 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / See Photo Of A Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Without Cloths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by wristbangle: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Yeah, very true.

Asides minors sef, it's not good for the eyes to behold. embarassed

LOL
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by prideofscience: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where Jesus see Tyre then> Scientific Jesus
jkendy:
Jesus wore tyre sandals when he was on earth spreading the Gospel, yes we know that already.
But a man preaching unclad......... He's definitely not preaching the Good News rather, he's propagating the message of Yaba Left where he ought to be a General Over-SEER
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Laredojohn(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
He does not look like one...he looks more like someone high on crack and some other things ..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by sanmibukunmi: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
him and his followers need to visit neuropsychiatric Aro Abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by ZUBY77(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
StanleyEkene:
The world will soon end that’s for sure. I don’t know which part of the world he hails from although many claims he is from Nigeria.

Those who shared the photo online says that the man goes around preaching nakeedy to depict Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before they ate the forbidden fruit. In his own eyes, he didn’t see himself as nakeedy, lol. Wetin eye no go see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3202106_20151218093218_jpeg795b05b0716da71bbd1a142d74a8cfcf

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/see-photo-of-a-pastor-who-goes-about-preaching-with-his-anaconda-dangling/

Which World will end?
Did you create any world that you know when it will end?
Its amazing how blockheads who fail basic Physics knows how soon the world will end.
I have advised this Country to scrap Religious knowledge from our Education system.
Thats where you get all this useless ideas. Your generation and mine will all die while the World remain here.
Go get a life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by omooba969(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha cheesy. cheesy cheesy. cheesy cheesy. cheesy cheesy

This guy is suffering from schizophrenia! cheesy

He needs help! cool grin
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by uniqueama1(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Unknowingly he don enter street all in d name of preaching d gospel. Soon he go reach Yaba left. Real end Time tin!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by JuanJO(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time pastor and i beliv that dia must be.... End time believers = End time church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Some of his female followers will admire his AK47 while on duty and that would be a great confusion. Is any woman cleaning his AK47?
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Ikenna I see you have a problem with understanding.. grin

Your signature should be "that's my new REALM", not "NAME". That's where I'm going too. cheesy
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by ajebuter(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Finally, the few hidden mad ones are roaming..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
northvietnam:
O is for Oshoogbooo. Weed
Disadvantages of excess consumption of Oshogbooo weed during Harmattan

the Cucumber tho....

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
He's scared grin

Sneaky u! smiley
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:
All of una wey dey shout say that pr33k small una nor know anything. Na dis kind small Willie na e dey get up to full 7in on full alert.

Truly, experience is the best teacher. grin
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by airsaylongcon: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:

Truly, experience is the best teacher. grin

If by that you are insinuating I've got a small wee wee, pass me your sister. She will come and testify for you
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by cashdosh(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Malawi weed in action! End time pastors!
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Jennifer89(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is this world turning into?
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Splinz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mad men everywhere. A mere look at him and one can tell whose pastor he is, which obviously is that of Satan!
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
I hope the female members of his church dont follow him for night prayers. grin
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:

If by that you are insinuating I've got a small wee wee, pass me your sister. She will come and testify for you

@bolded,

That word 'insinuating' has rendered your post pointless.

You need some lessons in 'lexis & structure' and before you go, learn some manners as well ok.

Good day. cool
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by holiboy: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ish 20v1-6
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
JN1:
I will advise the op to take down the picture and sensor the tiny private part, there are minors in Nairaland.
Thanks.
grin grin where DEM don spoil pass you.

Forget that stuff!
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by MzPecs(f): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by airsaylongcon: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

That word 'insinuating' has rendered your post pointless.

You need some lessons in 'lexis & structure' and before you go, learn some manners as well ok.

Good day. cool

See who is talking about manners! Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by MzPecs(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
slap1:

Your signature should be "that's my new REALM", not "NAME". That's where I'm going too. cheesy
I thought I heard bishop say "name"
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by MzPecs(f): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:

Sneaky u! smiley
angry
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by mozart1893(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
northvietnam:
O is for Oshoogbooo. Weed
Disadvantages of excess consumption of Oshogbooo weed during Harmattan

the Cucumber tho....

maybe it's the combination of the oshogbooo weed, tramadol, granulated kwale weed seed spiced up with ground pepper...

SMH....

THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE A SNAP OF THE FINGER...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by slap1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

I thought I heard bishop say "name"

It's realm. Listen carefully on Sunday.
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by fart: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is the type of news I like to read about. I like it when I see di.ck. shocked especially big big big cucumber
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by Etizz: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
All I see is a native doctor and followers...
Re: Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad by xpirence: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is he preaching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.