Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos (948 Views)

Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by viviangist: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2015
From the Reporter, please help him out.

I'm Tayo Olusanya and CEO at Next Legends Group, Lekki

I'm a liber and have been for years, i need your help urgently.

My Personal Assistant and Staff by the name ETIM WISDOM and i today went to GTB branch at Computer Village,Ikeja to withdraw money for a business transaction.

After collecting the money from the counter, Wisdom obliged to carry the bag of money and i didn't hesitate because this is not the first time h e will do that.
Reaching the exit of the bank, he took the first door while i decided to take the next door.Because another customer was coming into the banking hall,i had to wait before making my exit.

Etim Wisdom was out and disappeared with the bag containing the money.His phone was switched off afterwards.

Investigation also revealed, he moved out of his residence last night.

This case has been reported at the Police station.Anyone with information can contact us on 08100000849 or the nearest police station.

I need you to help expose his evil deeds.

His details:
ETIM WISDOM
State: Cross Rivers
Speaks English, Yoruba fluently

I have attached his Photo.

Thanks,

Olusanya 'Tayo

Cc; lalasticlala , seun and other wonderful people of nairaland help

From http://www.viviangist.com/man-who-offered-to-carry-boss-bag-of-money-absconds-in-lagos

Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by viviangist: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2015
undecided BAD ONE
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
How much?

Then.. Hope u rnt owing this man salary?
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by whirlwind7(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
A good reason why reputable firms do background checks on employees.
especially keeping a record of friends, family and relatives of the person in question.

This helps to track a suspect in such situations.
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by donholy28(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
his boss fvck up...now he don do Christmas for this guy
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2015
The guy no get brain.

But maybe the boss no dey pay.
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by pet4ril(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
In as much as money/economy is hard and there's so much pressure particularly at this period (xmas) does not guarantee you to put another person in stress by stealing his/her money because weather rich or poor ,everyone is working hard to survive and when the rich individual tell you where he started from, you will see you are still better than him when he was at your age.

I pray hes found very soon... Idiot.... Looking for where they did not sow to reap from
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by fiftynaira(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2015
If I see am how much?
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by Kechikenneth(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
*Inconclusive Sharp Guy** bt dem go catch am
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by PHfinest(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Charitus commentus
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by Sunkyboie(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmm Xmas is coming!
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by mayorisaac: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
This one is original
Re: CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos by gulfer: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
What if he shows up and say he was abducted with the money He will say he has just been released by the kidnappers.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North / This Is Horrible! Boyfriend Locks Girlfriend In A Pit For 8 Months For Money Rit / Girls/ladies/women Please Be Warned. very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.