Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Eyes Were Opened, So Shall Yours!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Eyes Were Opened, So Shall Yours!!! (409 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Eyes Were Opened, So Shall Yours!!! by bamasite(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2015
I always thought i understood what the bible meant when it said "and their eyes were opened" until i made a payment yesterday calculating official bank rate of #220 to a dollar only to get alert this morning to find out i was charged #270 to a dollar.

I quickly put a call through to my account manager and he confirmed it was no error and i was not dreaming either! Next, i quickly called the bank beleived to have the best rate(they have been a refuge to me before) only to hear a beautiful lady on the other side of the telephone telling me "it is #260 naira to a dollar sir" she kept laugjing cause i did not hide my disappointment..........most truely brethren: " my eyes were opened"

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Were Opened, So Shall Yours!!! by 4instance: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2015
OK so what's the moral of this write up now

(1) (Reply)

Magento Development Is A Gift For Ecommerce Stores / 1-9-90.com – How To Turn 10 Eur To 1000 Eur Within A Month!!! / N1trn Fine: MTN May Get Second Deadline Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.