Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (56286 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Last week, a young Hausa man Abdullahi Mai Kano opened a shop called Alhaji Suya where he sells exquisite Nijah aromatic Suya and Kilishi. A lot of people think Hausa/Fulani people rarely hustlein the streets of London or working in any organisation in the UK except those working in Nigerian embassy or those studying in the UK universities. On the contrary, there is a lot of them working in private organizations, universities and hospitals across UK.

I was impressed to see this friendly and hardworking young Hausa man, an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, promoting one of the Nigerian delicacy in London.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
shocked shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by ZombieBuster: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
NafeesaAA:
shocked shocked
NafeesaAA:
shocked

Nice one from the shitholer
Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin

Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin

He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan kill me o grin grin

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by rastaLivity: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
I hope he isn't selling dead folk from benue grin

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bamdly(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Donpresh95(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Next thing is to employ his Fulani counter part to help him add more meat like human meat

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

I hope he gets a high patronage

☣ ☠

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
that's so neat.Black enterprise abroad.

But im waiting for the day when u wont need to leave to make big/good money.smiley

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Arewa to the world

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Donpresh95:
Next thing is to employ his Fulani counter part to help him add more meat like human meat
rastaLivity:
Donpresh95:

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
AREWA always making NIGERIA GREAT, unlike those ones in THAILAND,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA, AND INDIA

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Not bad.

The price seems high though cos I can't imagine myself eating £1 worth of Akara or maybe I'm getting false idea of the likely size by seeing it true the lens of naira equivalent here?

Anyway its different economy / environment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Why did he go to a Christian country?

Let him go to Afghanistan, Iraq or Pakistan to open a suya joint.

Oh, i forgot, Islam is not really a religion of peace and this will be Haram.

Hatred is a disease, you need to see a doctor

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
This thread was opened by a known tribalist and ethnic jingoist of Nairaland an I encourage my brothers to disregard it

18 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
very neat, on like our ninja own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
This thread was opened by a known tribalist and ethnic jingoist of Nairaland an I encourage my brothers to disregard it

Jst went through your posts and all the embolden text you posted above perfectly describes you.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wow...what a welcome development...Kudos.

The prices are also fair for REAL Suya with original yaji (seasoned pepper), not those fake few pieces of fried beef and pepper sold at xxxx Restaurant in Northampton for the same 5 pounds.

Guess what part of Nigeria the Nigerians that operate xxxx Nigerian restaurant with their exorbitant fake suya come from? Your guess is as good as mine cheesy .

Unfortunately for the pained and frustrated Ugandans crying on this thread, the London Aboki entrepreneur is smiling all the way to Lloyds Bank while they remain broke and frustrated crouched behind their keypads commenting tripe with their bonus data.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MiyettiAllah: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
So this one is slaughtering cows, ko? angry

We are going to graze from here to the UK insha Allah! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Alariiwo: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Impressive!

I enjoy neatness and he looks neat enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by fulanmafia: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wow...what a welcome development...Kudos.

The prices are also fair for REAL Suya with original yaji (seasoned pepper), not that fake few pieces of fried beef and pepper sold at Palace Restaurant in Northampton (NN1 4BP) for 5 pounds. Guess what part of Nigeria that operate Palace with their exorbitant fake suya come from? Your guess is as good as mine.

Unfortunately for the pained and frustrated Ugandans crying on this thread, the London Abokee entrepreneur is smiling all the way to Lloyds Bank while they remain broke and frustrated crouched behind their keypads commenting tripe with their bonus data.

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
rastaLivity:

10 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nonaira1: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Goodluck to him.

If UK is like USA, there's a lot of Mediterranean food joints around the corner ready to take the customers for way cheaper price if he does not reduce those prices I'm seeing. Suya is nothing more than African version of shish kabob.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.