Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? (1177 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Honeypot1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2006
Are u a beautiful girl, who is adventurous and likes being treated like a queen? Then read on,

Have you always dreamt of an unending blissful affair in a fairy love island? Then stop dreaming because the reality is here with u at last,

Have your heart been broken and you are craving for that missing melody in your disjointed song? Then pause and give this a thought,

So where are those pretty princesses desiring a soul mate? STOP SEARCHING NOW!! Your answer is a click away, just holla me asap.

Now, don't see me as arrogant. No, I'm not at all. I am very serious. I am a caring young man, with a character I can describe as 'simple complexity', possessing such spontaneity and surprises as to keep a lady always on her toes. I am not a polygamist, so I only need one girl, I'm not a player or time waster, so will not want multi-dating. First to contact will like me and may definitely get hooked. Only serious people pleaseeeeeeee

Never mind if we may have some differences, because I'll offer you a steamy and passionate love, which is able to melt all our differences into a perfect whole.

I have poured out the waters of my soul to wash your feet, please don't trample it underfoot. Just take a chance on me,
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Bhola(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2006
Here is a 21st century advert. smiley

Hope you find ya girl o, Honey-pot (funny nickname).
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by candylips(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2006
good luck dude
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Honeypot1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2006
Bhola:

Here is a 21st century advert. smiley

Hope you find ya girl o, Honey-pot (funny nickname).

Bhola, what do u think my chances are. Yeah, funny nickname but serious advert
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by candylips(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2006
. grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Bhola(f): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2006
Honey-pot, kai, I find it hard to talk seriously with a nickname like that. Ok, let me get serious a little. If you really want me to answer that question seriously, then be prepared for it.

Your chances on this site, zero. We(Nigerians) might think we are all modern and stuff, but Nigerian girls aint ready for this. They go about feeling all modern and 21st century women, but na, they aint.

Never say never tho. I have dated guys I met online and they have all turned out to be great people.

So good luck.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by dominobaby(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2006
Wow. Bhola u got that right, its hard not to chuckle at this post!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by candylips(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
make the guy they wait na . he would find someone here soon grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2006
@Bhola, stop all those yarns and apply to the guy or make u dash am ur sister. Lol, long time
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Bhola(f): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2006
kitaun:

@Bhola, stop all those yarns and apply to the guy or make u dash am your sister. Lol, long time

Kitaun, make I apply to the guy? You na, you sabi me. The guy no get enough money. cheesy cheesy Abi, Honey-Pot, I lie? Come to think of it, I might have a girl for you o.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by candylips(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2006
You have a girl for him. Just talk true say the girl you are talking about is YOU grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by kitaun(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2006
Candy, which one be ur biz 4 dia? Bhola don challenge d guy say hin no get money so make d guy come defend himself first b4 we go know way 4ward? Mind u bhola na my sister make u know misyarn o! or else i go headbĂștt u pass dat Zidane type
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by candylips(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2006
thats not funny grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by kitaun(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2006
Cos it wasn't meant to be funny lol
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Bhola(f): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2006
Candylips, my bro, has answered you, so you no need any answer from me.

Bro, how you dey? Persin no see you for yahoo again o. Take care sha.

Honey-pot, I bin dey wait for your reply.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by kitaun(m): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2006
Bhola, most times that am online these days na sleep time for u but hope to catch u pretty soon. No mind candylips jare hin wahala too much, na one big-time attention seeker#
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Honeypot1(m): 1:51am On Oct 30, 2006
Bhola, I thought u were my friend. Are u planning to arrange an Iraqi girl for me? grin

Bhola:

Kitaun, make I apply to the guy? You na, you sabi me. The guy no get enough money. cheesy cheesy Abi, Honey-Pot, I lie? Come to think of it, I might have a girl for you o.

C'mon Bhola, what do u mean by that. What happened to true love? What happened to hope? What has money got to do with love. I need a girl who can invest her 'life' in me, a patient girl who can wait for an aspiring guy, a girl i can build a blissful tomorrow with even though today might not be palatable.

Okay enough of this long story, Bhola i don't have money, and forget this gist of having a girl for me. Can u go out with a guy who is struggling, a guy who u might be assisting with finances initially while waiting for him to come to top speed in terms of his earning power, and are u ready to wait and wait and wait until things get better hopefully, and that is if they do become better eventually,

@Candylips
Thanks for your support, for standing by me. I think i'm getting there soon, there seems to be some flickers of light at the end of the tunnel, or what do u think?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2006
Moved to the dating zone.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by Bhola(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2006
Honey-pot, Oyin in pot, you got jokes o.

Whish kin curse be that? A struggling guy, that has no hope of making it and I should keep on waiting and waiting? Haba, na so you no like me? So, whish kin curse come dey on top of the man head, wey no go let am succeed in life?

Anyway, Honey-pot, I know you are not broke or struggling, but still your money is not enough. No worry, we go find you girl.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend. Any Takers? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2006
what won't we see grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Will I Know If She Is Truly A Virgin? / T / Divorced Career Woman In Need Of A Vibrant Young Leaf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.