Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland (1122 Views)

Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by andyjwe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is to notify all Nairalander about the new trick of scammers in this forum, it's unfortunate that many people, myself inclusive believe that people can be trusted, we are quick to believe that people are who they say they are... But the reality of this age reveals that there the are fake people every where, a lot of people are on the street and online seeking for who to defraud...

There are scammers on Nairaland who claim to sell data, just yesterday, I came across a banner on nairaland with an inscription 'buy cheap data' 5GB- 1500, 10GB-2500, I then call the number to make enquiry, the guy told me that he will transfer the data in 3minutes and I don't need to worry, he added that he has been in the business since 8years...

I sent him the fee (#2500) via mtn recharge Card, I called to confirm the payment... he then promise to make the transfer of data in 3minutes, I kept calling after every 5minutes but to my surprise this thief refuse to pick my calls, I then thought of calling him from another line, the fool then pick the call and I pretended to be another potential customer, the idiot still gave me his tricks, I then expose him to who he is and what he is doing, without wasting time, this guy hang up the call and since yesterday until now he never picked both lines again.

Friends please help me trap this guy, please let's stop this guy from getting other innocent people, I will leave his number here for you guys to bombard him with call, please anyone who is in the investigation course should kindly track and tame this guy.

Enough is enough for people like this who takes advantage of people and making them share secret tears.

Nigeria can only be a better place if people like this are sent to kirikiri, how can Nigeria become a better place when people like this have a free hand? No!

Here is his number 07031350573
Thanks you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Thirdwrist(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think I saw something like this, and I just laughed over it, because I knew it couldn't be real... Sorry bro they are every where

Note: No credit to bombard the guy with calls, please send me just MTN N500, In promise I will call him till he changes his line grin
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by andyjwe(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
More people needs to read this, more people need to hear this, these scammers must be tamed.
Enough is Enough.
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by jamex93(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
u too want buy 10gig for 2500 haba
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Mbamally(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol 10GB for #2500 grin

Anyway simple server all the way
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by xMrPx(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is a case of Dasuki and Buhari. First, u knew Mtn, glo had no such service, yet u patronized him; now u've been served , u deem it wise to cry out" I advise u quickly delete ur post' else, u should be jailed for quick and easy service' Patronising hackers is a serious offense under section 99 subsection 3 of 9ja constitution
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by osaslord500(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mbamally:
Lol 10GB for #2500 grin

Anyway simple server all the way

My simple server dey unreliable, can't even use up to 50mb
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by olaric(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Only greedy people fall for cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Mubz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
He has changed his number to 08143273575.... Watch Out!!!
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Drniyi4u(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Drniyi4u(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
andyjwe:
There are scammers on Nairaland who claim to sell data, just yesterday, I came across a banner on nairaland with an inscription 'buy cheap data' 5GB- 1500, 10GB-2500, I then call the number to make enquiry, the guy told me that he will transfer the data in 3minutes and I don't need to worry, he added that he has been in the business since 8years... undecided

so he has been doing data sales for 8 yrs, and u fell for it? SMH
Re: Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Smh

This country is Hungry. It's not all the crap here that I believe you should respond to. Everyone is looking for an avenue to make money and you really giving it to them.
It's high time you fellows should learn to identify scam when you see one. Hence you stop being a crybaby.

The money is gone now. Stop the wailing. Sorry for your loss. There is absolutely nothing we can do.

(1) (Reply)

Asynchronous ES6 With Generators – Tutsplus / Funny Facebook And Twitter Trick To Play On Your Friends Using Cliqyes.com / Dhtml,boomyatasha,guru01 Come Here Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.